Packaging Machine Operator
Waukesha , WI 53186
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Parallel Employment Group In partnership with Legacy Bake House are NOW HIRING Machine Operators
Pay rate $14hr Temp to hire position 2nd shift
This position is responsible for the packaging of all bagged or cartoned product in the chips area per customer/internal specs.
- Set up/running of the bagging machines and cartoner per customer or internal specs.
- Help maintain the equipment by doing a general inspection of equipment, performing basic mechanical troubleshooting and reporting any repair needs to your supervisor.
- Conducting testing according to customer / internal specs.
- Recording all data needed on the required intervals
- Making any necessary changes to equipment to achieve Legacy efficiency standards.
- Making any necessary changes to equipment to achieve Legacy quality standards.
- Recording of Lot numbers for traceability purposes.
- Cleaning equipment as needed following the cleaning matrix.
- Verify equipment is clean through swab testing and QA inspections.
- General housekeeping duties to comply with the standards of food safety.
- Food and Personnel Safety Related Job Duties
- To follow all Legacy food safety procedures given at annual trainings.
- To follow all Legacy personnel safety procedures given at annual trainings.
- You must alert the Supervisor if you find any mechanical or unsafe condition.
- You must notify QA and Management of any food safety issues or concerns.
- Act as a backup to the following titles/roles in case of absence
- Other responsibilities may be assigned by supervision / management
we are an equal employment opportunity
- 1-2 yrs Machine operation experince
- Food safety, Personnel safety and Positional training
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to walk / stand on your feet for up to 8 hours or more
- Ability to read / write English effectively.
- Ability to perform mathematics addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentages
- Ability to work in warm environments
Will be discussed at time of hire