- Manage email campaigns, website projects and videos, and print promotions from concept stage to disk date.
- Drive schedules and deadlines. Create and revise creative spec sheets within 24 hours of receiving a change.
- Lead and coordinate project teams (photo, copy, design and web content) throughout the life cycle of a promotion, while providing clear direction and priorities.
- Schedule and run concept meetings for assigned promotions.
- Thoroughly review design comps, photography and copy to assure strategies are implemented and the correct marketing messages are clearly communicated.
- Drive 98% accuracy on all promotions with focus on positioning, pricing, offer, dates, and directives. Responsible for the accuracy of non-tactical pricing and dates.
- Resolve issues related to the schedule, brand, product, offers, new directives and policy changes.
- Serve as liaison between Brand Management, Product Marketing, Finance, Inventory, Air, sales and the Creative Team. Work with these teams to insure promotional messaging is clear.
- Serve as a guardian for adherence to creative guidelines and brand guidelines.
- Utilize web-based ecirc and content management systems
- Bachelors Degree
- Demonstrated project management, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership skills, the ability to resolve issues independently, and the ability to prioritize and organize workload
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Web and computer-savvy; Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Ability to be a liaison between multiple groups throughout the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Significant personal travel discounts
* MBTA T pass subsidy of 75% or Parking subsidy of 45%
• 50% match on 401(k) contributions
• Generous Paid Time Off program (16 days PTO to start + 9 paid company observed holidays)
• Flexible work options to support work life balance
• Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
• Paid Sabbatical at 5 years and 10 years
• Wellness program with on-site Wellness manager, on-site gym and classes
• Weekly complimentary chair massage
* Casual dress code every day
You'll also have the opportunity to give back to your community and the communities we travel to through the Grand Circle Foundation.
Grand Circle Corporation is the leader in international travel, adventure and discovery for Americans aged 50+. Headquartered in Boston, MA, were a $600M+ global enterprise with 35 regional offices and over 2,500 associates. Since our founding, over two million Americans have traveled with our award-winning travel brands: Grand Circle Cruise Line, Overseas Adventure Travel and Grand Circle Travel. Our customers love our products, and weve received numerous awards for our quality of service from leading media publications such as Cond Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and many others, as well as recognition for our significant philanthropic efforts worldwide. To learn more, please visit our websites at www.gct.com, www.oattravel.com and www.grandcirclefoundation.com.
Grand Circle Corporation