Overnight Operations Specialist
Urbana Country Club
Urbana , IL 61801
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Tradition Meets a New Era
Urbana Country Club has entered a new era. Approaching our centennial year, we are revolutionizing modern leisure and hospitality in the Midwest. Summer 2021 brings a brand new resort facility, consisting of a luxurious spa and guest suites. This role will be imperative in providing safety to our Members and guests.
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Urbana Country Club and we are seeking a talented individual for the opportunity to be a part of it. Each of our talented and skilled employees strive for our goal to be recognized as the best Club around. We are committed to providing our members with caring, gracious service while creating memories and experiences for a lifetime.
Here, youll find a team thats inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment.
Scope of the Position
This is an hourly security position working the hours of 8:30pm- 6:30am 4 days a week.
This role is primarily responsible for overseeing security and safety of the guests, staff and the property during the night time along with watching for unusual, illegal or dangerous activities occurring on the premises.. Individuals in this role will become familiar with and comply with the companys standards and procedures.
- Interior/exterior patrols of the property
- Automobile assists (jump-starts/unlocks)
- Investigations & report writing
- Monitor & record CCTV system
- Inclement weather assistance
- Loss prevention
- Follow safety and security policies and procedures at all times.
- Ensures all guest room doors are closed and all public access doors locked.
- Responsible for maintaining clear and concise logs of all nightly occurrences, suspicious activity.
- Responds to members & guest requests quickly and courteously as reported by night shift staff.
- Respond to accidents, contact EMS or administer first aid/CPR as required.
- Assist guests/employees during emergency situations.
- Notify appropriate individuals in the event of accidents, attacks, or other incidents.
- Security officers might also need to evict loiterers or trespassers from time to time.
- Escort any unwelcome persons from the property without interrupting the orderly flow of property operation.
- Conduct daily physical hazard inspections.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and reports all accidents to supervisor immediately.
- Maintains safety and security of guests at all times.
- Attend phone calls with proper telephone etiquette and standard greetings.
- Provide handover to the morning shift supervisor and the night check-list.
- Attends any departmental meetings or training as per the schedule.
- Any other duties assigned by the superior or management.
- Good communication skills and customer service experience
- Compliance with company uniform and dress code policy
- Attention to details
- Computer skills
- Security, military, or law enforcement experience and/or a college degree in criminology/criminal justice is preferred.
- Strong background in EMS, first responder and medical expertise.
- Must have HS degree or GED.
- Must be able to lift 60+ pounds.
- Must be able to remain in elements for extended periods of time.
- Must perform walking patrols.
- Must have valid Indiana/Illinois Drivers License and good driving record.
- Must have clean criminal record.
- Must work weekends/holidays as needed.
Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
401(k) retirement savings plan with company matchExtensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursementPaid holidays and vacation time