Outside Sales Support Coordinator
Boston , MA 02108
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Heska is dedicated to quality pet care. Through innovation, invention, and strategic partnerships with worldwide leaders in diagnostics and treatments. Heska provides the benefits of latest generation technologies to pet healthcare providers. Heskas range of complete blood diagnostic solutions include Chemistry, Hematology, Blood Gas & Electrolytes, Immunodiagnostics, Heartworm, and other blood testing. Treatments and testing include Immunotherapy and complete Allergy solutions.
We are looking for people who can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and work independently to contribute to our rapid growth. The veterinary market allows you to work directly with clinic owners, avoiding many of the obstacles and delays which are so prevalent in human medical sales.
The Outside Sales Support Coordinator will be an integral part of the sales team. This position will be responsible for generating leads, coordinating and participating in sales meetings, and expanding opportunities for Heskas Sales team. The key objective of this position is to provide qualified leads to the Sales team and assist with the achievement of the budgeted sales of all Heska diagnostic products. The Outside Sales Support Coordinator also covers nearby vacant territories, in a Sales Rep capacity, as needed and, ideally, have interest in being developed into a Diagnostic Sales Manager (also field-based position).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales Administrative Support:
- Generates qualified leads for Diagnostic Sales Managers (DSM) by calling on existing accounts to expand that relationship, calling new customers to establish a Heska relationship, calling on tradeshow leads, targeted marketing campaigns and/or CRM lists as assigned, working in close coordination with all the assigned field DSMs.
- Schedules appointments for Diagnostic Sales Managers.
- Coordinates with Regional Sales Manager to target specific areas to generate new leads and capital equipment demonstrations for outside sales.
- Effectively uses multiple software systems to service accounts. This includes, but is not limited to: Salesforce.com, Map Anything and Microsoft Office.
- Maintains tracking of all leads and communication with customers.
- Demonstrates proficiency in all Heska products and become a knowledgeable resource in all product categories and promotions.
- Completes marketing campaigns as assigned.
- Achieves call and lead goals.
- Cover vacant territories as necessary.
- Travel with Field Service Trainer(s) and Diagnostic Sales Manager(s) for development.
- Regularly attend local trade shows.
Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent combination of directly applicable experience and education.
- Minimum of 3 years administrative support experience, preferably in a sales environment.
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales-related position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to consistently complete an average of 45-60 calls per day from remote location/home office.
- Consistently displays strong organization, time management skills, strong attention to detail and high standards for quality.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow while managing ever-changing priorities.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a variety of situations, maintaining professionalism at all times with both internal and external customers.
- Intermediate ability with Microsoft Office Suite, Internet software and E-mail. Familiar with Customer Relationship Management software such as Salesforce.com.
- Ability to interact, effectively communicate, and work positively with a variety of professionals and departments, in person and over the phone.
- Commitment to Heskas Promise and Creed.
Heska offers a very competitive total rewards program, and an attractive benefits package and a robust and generous time off program.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Heska Corporations 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts