Outside Sales Representative
Newburgh , NY 12550
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Würth USA is expanding nationwide! We are strengthening our sales force, expanding our product line, and improving on an already outstanding service offering. With almost 50 years of experience, our company partners with customers across the country to provide solutions, fasteners, chemicals, tools and inventory management to the auto, trucking, boating, busing and fleet industry. We are part of the Wurth Group of companies, the largest company of its kind with over $13 billion in sales and 70,000 employees worldwide!
We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative who can find and cultivate new business opportunities and facilitate growth within a base of existing accounts. Key responsibilities of an Outside Sales Representative include:
- Engage decision makers through face to face, outside sales calls and prospecting
- Manage a territory, making 8-12 daily sales outside sales calls on automotive and/or trucking & fleet repair facilities
- Represent self as a consultative partner by understanding a customer's business needs and providing solutions
- Provide value added services such as ordering of product, inventory management and problem solving
- Differentiate the quality of WURTH products and services from the competition through presentations and demonstrations
- A minimum of 1 year of sales experience is preferred but we are willing to train
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Automotive or trucking parts and service experience is a plus
- Auto mechanics, Parts Managers, Service Managers, Service Writers are welcome to apply
- Must bring a high level of enthusiasm, energy and desire to be successful
- Ability to connect with decision makers and build lasting relationships
- Comfortable hunting new business
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Hands on individual that is willing to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty sometimes
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, account development, and time and territory management preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Outlook, Excel, Word
- Valid driver's license
What WURTH USA Offers You:
- Consistent income with base, bonus, and commission components
- Company vehicle and fuel expense allowance
- Monthly product demo allowance
- In-house sales academy and on the job education and training
- Excellent opportunity for advancement
- Outstanding benefits package
Please apply through the Wurth USA Career Center and complete a brief online application.
Wurth USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No agencies or recruiters please!
We believe in training and developing our team and promoting from within.
We have a superb team of researchers and developers devoted to crafting the best auto repair supplies in the automotive industry.
We believe it's our obligation to be environmentally responsible and offer a complete line of green products
We have a network of 4 distribution centers allowing us to deliver the WURTH branded product directly to our customers in 48-72 hours with an exceptional 98.5% fill rate.
We have partnerships with internationally known, world class organizations in the industry.