Outside Sales Representative
Salon Service Group
Shreveport , LA 71101
Posted 3 months ago
We are currently recruiting an Outside Sales Rep for a defined territory in Shreveport, LA and the surrounding area.
Our Sales Reps are responsible for locating new opportunities by visiting existing customers as well as generating new business.
- Responsible for managing designated customer accounts and achieving all sales, marketing and distribution goals/quotas
- Develop productive business relationships with all customers; must be able to uncover and understand customers needs while providing responsive customer service at all times
- Responsible for growing market share in designated accounts
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely communication to management of sales and market related issues affecting successful performance
- Responsible for keeping current on all training initiatives, product knowledge and sales training; staying abreast of industry trends
- Maintain detailed sales and marketing records for all assigned accounts and uses them to plan, execute and evaluate sales calls
- Ability to deliver effective professional sales presentations
- Responsible for attending sales meetings and participating in any efforts beyond standard working hours to help achieve company goals
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
This position will:
- Provide a territory with growth potential
- Provide training, both initially and periodically
- Reward achievement
- Provide competitive compensation package
- Require territory sales development
- Require account prospecting
- Require special event support
Successful sales representatives will be goal oriented, persuasive, have excellent communication and problem solving skills, a pleasant personality and professional appearance.
- Prior experience in B2B sales required
- Knowledge of beauty industry a plus
- Interest in beauty industry required
- Must possess an energetic "Sales Personality"
- Must be quick, intelligent, and adapt well to new situations
- Have the ability to listen and connect with customer
- Must be creative and able to share ideas
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills. Communication must always be professional and demonstrate sensitivity to the needs of diverse customers
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and willingness to learn new technology applications as needed.
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to work in an unsupervised environment
- Must have the ability to prioritize responsibilities and work effectively, while dealing with a variety of requests throughout the day
- Superior research and follow-up skills required
- Valid driver's license
- Valid auto insurance.
If you possess an inner drive to achieve and want to help others succeed, please reply to this ad with your resume and salary expectations
Check us out at www.salonservicegroup.com
Salon Service Group is a salon product distributor for licensed cosmetologists that partners with privately owned brands of exceptional performance and genuine commitment to the salon professional.
Our highest priority is to provide salon professionals the tools they need for success. With our ever changing industry, strong partnerships are more important than ever. We are excited about the future of this industry and look forward to serving salon professionals.
We represent usmooth, Paul Mitchell, Pulp Riot, Moroccan oil, Keratin Complex, Keune, Alfaparf, Kevin Murphy, ColorProof, 18.21 Man Made, Eufora, Hot Heads and Brazilian hair care systems. Our customers are stylists, salons, cosmetology schools and barber shops. Our home office and distribution center is located in Springfield, Missouri with stores and training centers in Kansas City MO, St. Louis MO, St. Peters, MO, Tulsa OK, Oklahoma City OK, Moore OK, Memphis, TN Nashville, TN, Louisville, KY and various locations in Texas