Our client is a North American leader in Business Supplies and Equipment. This family run global company has been recognized on the Forbes Platinum 400 Best Big Companies list and identified as one of the Best Companies to Sell For by Selling Power Magazine. Their long standing record for employee success and promotions from within have helped this firm continue to be one of the largest and fastest growing companies for eight decades. Our client is seeking an owner-minded outside sales professional to target local businesses.This hunter sales role requires a motivated, creative, professional who is excited to grow their business from the bottom up. As an outside sales representative will enjoy a protected sales territory and the training and support to learn how to be a Presidents Club quality professional. Responsibilities:
Targeting and acquiringnew clients
Local Office Environment Provided Setting Face to Face appointments
Outside B2B Sales Hunter Role
Selling a large variety of Business Supplies and Equipment solutions
Ability to manage and grow relationships with new and existing clients
Manage territory through monthly activity and pipeline recorded in CRM
1+ Years of Sales Experience
Must have a huntermentality and an entrepreneurial focus
Consultative Sales Model ability to look at the comprehensive business to provide solutions
Ability to prospect, cold call, and develop new business relationships over the phone and in person
Personal commitment to exceptional customer service
Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
Self-motivated entrepreneur who can also work effectively on a team as well as individually
High School diploma Required, Bachelors Preferred
Career Advancement:Company is growing rapidly and a policy of promotion from within. Opportunities to move into specialized selling roles and sales management are a real probability. Training:Comprehensive 7-9 week classroom and field training program Compensation:$40,000- 45,000 (DOE) Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions - 1stYear OTE $65,000 Benefits and Perks:
Full Healthcare Benefits Package + 401(k)
Vehicle & Cellular Allowances
Monthly / Annual Bonuses
Established & Protected Sales Territories
Performance-Based Presidents Club trips for 2
Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs
Comprehensive Training Program
If you are interested, please apply and an Executive Recruiter will contact you if you meet the requirements above.
VIEW JOBS11/20/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-18T00:00Do you like variety and the challenge of building ongoing relationships with customers?
Are you customer focused and sales driven?
If you answered yes to these questions AND have a proven sales track record, we want to hear from you!
As an Outside Sales Representative for Allied Building Products, youll acquire new business by developing strong customer relationships, maintaining an active call back list, and creating and following-up referrals from existing customer base.
* Establish new business opportunities with potential customers through cold calling, telemarketing, provided leads, networking and client/associate referrals
* Work to establish add-on business with existing customers
* Maintain an organized and easily accessible filing system (sales leads, prospective business, new business activity, add-on business activity, forecasting, quota details, etc.)
* Achieve monthly and yearly quota requirements
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge base of entire product line
* Attend industry and product related training programs, conferences, seminars and educational forums
* Work closely with inside sales consultants to assure customer satisfaction and business accountability
* Assist branch manager in developing new business ideas and accompanying marketing materials to achieve sales objectives
* Work to build long term relationships with customer base
* Provide accurate price quotes in a timely manner to customers
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Previous sales experience
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Professional demeanor both on the phone and in person
* Must have PC knowledge (i.e. Microsoft Office)
* Previous customer service experience
* Ability to remain organized while handling multiple projects/tasks
* Ability to communicate with co-workers, customers and vendors (verbal and written)
* Experience in a position that deals directly with customers (front-line)
* Must have a valid drivers license
* Experience in the building materials industry is preferred
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc.San LeandroCA
VIEW JOBS11/27/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-25T00:00What you'll be doing...
We want our customers to love the products and overall experience Verizon provides. As a Verizon Retail Sales Representative, or what we like to call a Solution Specialist, you'll help us create that feeling! Utilizing your unique talents, passion for technology, and excellent customer service skills, you'll be creating the ultimate in-store experience and turn our customers into loyal Verizon fans.
* Actively listen to customers and then provide them with solutions that are exactly what they need.
* Excite customers about how new products can enhance their lives.
* Teach customers the best things about their products so they can immediately enjoy them.
* Build genuine customer relationships by earning their loyalty and trust.
* Use your passion for technology and resourcefulness to generate sales.
Now that you know what we're looking for, let's get down to the type of things you're looking for. Embark on a sales career with Verizon and you'll:
Have more control over your income.
Verizon offers a competitive salary plus commissions and other incentives. Oh, and did we mention great benefits that start day one?
Our technologies, and our customers' needs, are always evolving. You'll be at the forefront of the tech world's latest trends.
Create a path for success.
We believe in lifelong learning, and provide award-winning training also from day one. Our investment is in you and your success at Verizon.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Associate's degree or one or more years of work experience.
* Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Even better if you have:
* Customer experience and/or retail sales experience.
* Experience working in a commission-based sales environment.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon CommunicationsSan LeandroCA
VIEW JOBS11/9/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-07T00:00Title: Route Service Sales Representative - Sanis (4 day workweek)
San Leandro, CA, US, 94578
Requisition Number: 27601
Cintas is seeking a Route Service Sales Representative - Sanis to provide a thorough cleaning/sanitizing service for customer restrooms, kitchens and other applicable areas. Responsibilities include providing excellent customer service to a set customer base on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis by cleaning and sanitizing all ceramic and tiled restroom surfaces using customized cleaning equipment; driving a customized company-owned step van to and from numerous customer stops throughout the day, as well as lifting and carrying the sanitizing equipment into and out of customer accounts; growing the route by selling additional products to current customer accounts, including soaps, air fresheners, toilet tissue and paper towels; ensuring customer satisfaction by responding to inquiries and requests and pro-active problem solving; cleaning and maintaining the sanitizing equipment and interior of the vehicle. Specific routes and customers are assigned in order to build a rapport with the customers serviced.
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the Department of Transportation (DOT) for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements, qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
* Have an active driver's license
* Be at least 21 years of age
* Obtain a DOT medical certification
* Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
All successful candidates will also possess:
* The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
* A High School diploma, GED or Military Service
* The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service orientation
* Self-motivation and the drive to work in an environment that relies on teamwork to meet goals
* A positive attitude, along with ambition, organization and service spirit
Our employee-partners enjoy:
* Competitive Pay
* 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
* Disability and Life Insurance Package
* Paid Time Off and Holidays
* Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers' image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.
To support our growth across North America, we're seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we're proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let's talk about how you'll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: SSR
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Sales Rep, Customer Service Representative, Sales, Customer Service
Cintas CorporationSan LeandroCA