If you thrive on the adrenaline of negotiating and closing real estate deals and motivated by uncapped commission, then we want you to apply today!
This position requires you to meet face to face with motivated sellers at their property. You will be required to negotiate with them and get their property under contract in exchange for a strong cash offer. We will provide you a list of hot leads where you will confirm appointments to make your job easier. You will be free to work your own schedule and you’ll have the freedom to be flexible. The more appointments you close, the more money you can make!
· An expert negotiator with a high interest in real estate
· An extremely well-developed sense of customer service
· A passion for working with a dynamic, growing company
· A natural ability to overcome objections and pivot in various scenarios and situations
· A forward thinker that is proactive, dynamic and performs well under pressure
· Research, source, and identify new real estate deals and leads for the company. Includes driving to locations, door knocking when appropriate, visiting new potential acquisition opportunities as well as handling both in and outbound sales calls
· Consistently communicate and follow-up with homeowners, investors, and title companies in person and via text, phone and email
· Run COMPS using MLS to determine ARV, MAO and repair/renovation costs for potential properties
· Attend appointments to survey client properties, identify client goals, document property conditions, negotiate appropriate sale price, and secure contracts
· Use all info, pricing models/trends and market data to present client offers
· Develop complete knowledge of neighborhoods, pricing trends and other data that will impact property values.
· Develop complete knowledge of sales techniques to improve performance.
· Manage leads and property data using the company’s lead development tool (CRM).
· Work closely with the disposition manager and transaction coordinator.
· Communicate regularly with your direct manager throughout the day.
Experience & Skill Set
· 3 years Outside Sales Experience Required
· 1 Year of Real Estate Experience Preferred
· Strong Active Listening Skills
· Real Estate Acquisition experience is a plus
· Real Estate License is not required but Real Estate knowledge a plus
· Strong ability to analyze and conduct inspections for property viability and deal profitability
· Ability to source and acquire real estate properties that need either cosmetic or a full renovation
· Proven inside and outside sales experience
· MLS experience a plus but not a requirement
· Text and email savvy along with demonstrated follow-up skills.
· Must be able to effectively manage leads and follow-up with prospects
· Must be motivated to generate additional leads on their own
· Must be a team player
· Must have your own vehicle and reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license
· Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
· Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
Philly Off-Market REI