Outside Sales Representative
Olshan Foundation Repair
Memphis , TN 38122
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Olshan Foundation Solutions has been helping families live better since 1933! We are the premier Foundation Repair experts and enjoy helping families with their home foundation needs. We are dedicated, family oriented, have strong integrity and are continuously improving. We lift homes, repair foundations and more!
Are you highly motivated, friendly and outgoing? Do you want to earn $75,000+ a year? Does the thought of helping people repair the largest asset, their home, excite you? If you answered yes to all the questions, we would love to hear from you! We are looking to hire an Outside Sales Representative to join our family!
What does a typical day look like?
- Make outbound calls to sell company services and set appointments with prospects
- After completing the paid training, you will inspect homes and commercial businesses that need foundation repair or related work.
- You will be paid bi-weekly.
What do we provide?
- Four weeks of paid training plus certification We will teach you how to evaluate a property and develop a repair plan for foundation repair. All you need is a valid driver's license, the desire to make money, and the desire to make a difference in peoples lives
This is a commission-based compensation. Expected earnings are around $75,000 - $100,000 per year.
- Previous in-home sales experience is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of inside/outside sales experience
- Able to travel frequently as required
- Recent experience self-generating leads
- Outstanding sales, customer service, time management and follow-up skills
- Motivation to succeed with a strong desire to help people and earn a good income
- Be likable, friendly, and passionate
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug test, have a favorable driving record and background
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401K and Roth
- Generous commission-based compensation
- Four weeks of paid training
- Company issued cell phone, a laptop, and a portable printer
- Company Car and Fuel for qualified drivers or optional car allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement