Ready to accelerate your career while helping our customers move forward?Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great pay, benefits, and incentives?If you answered Yes to these questions, youve got to check out McCarthy Tire Service.As our Commercial Sales Representative for McCarthy Tire Service in Columbia, SC youll have just that.
Why is this job awesome? For starters, no day is the same. You will be hands on in this fast-paced environment. We work hard to get the job done, but we also make sure you have the time you need to do the job right. Safety and reliability are our top priorities. You will work alongside experienced supervisors and technicians.
Successful candidates will have tire sales and service experience and be responsible for the selling of commercial truck, industrial, agriculture, OTR-Earthmover tires, retread tires, new tires and our unbeatable service to current and new customers. Candidate will also be responsible for handling fleet surveys, scrap tire analysis, tire maintenance programs, weekly call reports and cold calling. Interested applicants must possess a valid drivers license to operate company owned vehicle for pickup and delivery of tire services and products. Heavy lifting required.Education / Experience:
- A minimum of 2years sales experience is required.
- 1+ years of tire industry experience
- Commercial Tire sales background
- Must have strong experience in Microsoft Office product suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Must have strong organizational skills, time management skills, and close attention to detail.
- Reliable and dependable with self-initiative.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work well within a team and manage/lead a team.
- Ability to work independently within minimal supervision.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and time constraints.
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must lift up to and exceeding 50 lbs.
- Travel, cold call clients, etc.
Why McCarthy Tire Service?
- Strong safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, and paid training.
- Stability and growth opportunities - Career advancement strategies that will help you secure your future!
- Competitive Benefits package, Blue Cross, Vision, and Dental!
- Weekly pay, and direct deposit is available!
- PTO & Paid Holidays, including time off during the 1st year!
- Relocation to other McCarthy locations available.
- And many more great incentives!
Check out our website for a list of incentives www.mccarthytire.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.