Outside Sales Representative
Albany , NY 12201
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About Common Energy
Common Energy is revolutionizing the energy sector. Our platform enables virtually anyone to connect their utility account to a new clean energy project, lower carbon emissions, and save money on their electricity. There is no on-site installation and signing up only takes two minutes. As such, we are a clean energy accelerator, and key part of the solution to mitigate global climate change.
Common Energys board and advisors include executives from Facebook, Google and President Obamas cabinet. We are seeking an Outside Sales Specialist to help us bring lower cost clean energy to farms, schools and churches across New York State.
Common Energy works with official state programs that enable households to support clean energy and save money, for free. As an OutsideSales Specialist, you will meet with potential customers (with a focus on farms, schools and churches) across New York.
- Meet with potential customers in person and explain how they can save money with New York's new Shared Renewables Program
- Enroll them in Common Energy's free energy savings program
- Provide each customer a great experience with our free offering
Who Were Looking For:
- You have the ability to network around the Hudson Valley and Upstate New York (Capital Region, Syracuse, Utica, Buffalo, etc.)
- You have 5+ experience in sales and outreach, and you are enthusiastic about representing a clean energy company!
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Youre results-driven and can work independently to reach the shared goal of mitigation climate change
- You are passionate about driving positive impact in your community!
- Prior experience in energy is a positive but not requiredwe will teach you!
Compensation and other good stuff:
- Lucrative, commission-only structureThe right candidate should expect to earn $100,000+ per year
- Learn and work with the best: Our tight-knit team includes experts across the energy sector!
- You will interact with everyone on the team, including the CEO
- One team, no politics.