Outside Sales Executive
Full Circle Recruiting, LLC
Laguna Beach , CA 92656
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you in the market for a fast-paced job that gives you the opportunity to utilize your excellent sales ability? We would love for you to join our team as an outside sales representative. In this position, you would have the opportunity to develop your own sales territory by maintaining relationships with current customers and bringing in new ones to drive business. You will be an ambassador of our company, becoming a trusted face to our customers while also adhering to company values and policy. As a member of our team, you will use your strong interpersonal skills to provide service and support to your customers as needed, which may include coordinating with other departments. Proof of performance, "brag book", certification or record of stability on the job needed for interview.
Candidates in this position should be comfortable generating sales of SEO, SEM, Websites, representation via social media. This is purely sales not development or design.100% outside sales, training is 3 weeks, (2 weeks in Pennsylvania, 1 week in home territory), must be able to pass background (Driving, Criminal, Education, Drugs Screening).
This opportunity has a competitive base salary, car and cellphone allowance, quarterly bonus opportunities and uncapped commissions!
This is a remote/from home position and we will also pay an allowance for you to set up home office.
- Create and implement a sales strategy that makes sure you meet personal sales goals, as well as those set in place by the company.
- Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activity in your assigned sales territory.
- Coordinate with other members of the sales team and team leaders as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Submit reports on your sales activity regularly into the company's CRM software, and maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers.
- Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers.
- Perform your duties as efficiently as possible, reducing costs when possible, and maintain receipts for all job-related expenses and submit them to accounting.
- Coordinate with the accounts receivable department to ensure that all invoices are paid in full in a timely manner by your customers.
- BILINGUAL IN SPANISH IS A PLUS BUT NOT A REQUIREMENT
Job Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience in sales, preferably outside sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications or a related field
- Fluent in Spanish