Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Outside Sales B2B Remote
Buchanan , MI 49107
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for an ambitious, self-starter to join our team as a SalesAccount Executive. This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a rapidly growing company. True Merchant provides merchant services to Financial Institutions clients. Cash-less payments are increasing 6% annually, while 1 million businesses choose a new payment processor each year, of which, 70% choose their financial institution.
The SalesAccount Executive is responsible for managing and optimizing revenue growth within their local or expanded territory, with a focus on developing qualified leads and selling merchant services relationships. Primary responsibilities include creating and driving marketing and sales campaigns, launching incentive programs to drive partner engagement, and coordinating sales support and collateral needs. This is a 1099 position with , residuals, and monthly bonus. Training will be provided virtually through our University as well as through our one on one mentoring program.
- Develop unique and creative channel strategies to increase the level of production from assigned partners.
- Drive revenue from existing partnerships and new opportunities through continuous communication.
- Continually review revenue targets to identify opportunities for organic growth.
- Present and convey business solutions to prospective merchants and our referral partners.
- Maintain a high degree of integrity in all interactions with customers and internal/external partners that meet True Merchants core values.
- 2+ years of experience in the banking and/or payment industry.
- 2+ years of proven sales/business development experience developing portfolios.
- Excellent presentational skills with small groups and management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication.
- Team oriented with the ability to adapt to ongoing structural changes within a small/mid-sized company.
- Travel is required approximately 50% of the time.