Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Outbound Sales Reps Needed For Access Worldwide & Spectrum
Augusta , Maine 04330
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for business to business outbound sales associates to sell telecommunications services (Internet / Telephone and Video Services).
As an Outbound Sales Associate, you will be responsible for identifying and servicing the needs of customers through making outbound sales calls, building rapport, and recommending new services to prospects and customers on existing accounts.
Access Worldwide offers a very competitive starting wage, a strong commission plan, along with great sales incentives. We offer a fun work atmosphere with opportunities for career advancement.Hourly Wage:
$12.00 / hour + commissionTraining Start Date:
November 12, 2018Training Hours:
Monday- Friday 9:00 am- 5:30 pmProduction Schedule (one of the following):
Various Shifts Monday- Friday ranging from 8:30 am start- 7:30 pm endDimension & Scope:
Interface with customers via outbound calls for the purpose of selling new services to prospects and customers on existing.Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Education & Professional Certifications:
- Maintain a sales quota via providing a positive customer experience by making outbound sales calls to businesses located in different regions of the country.
- During conversations with customers, you will need to be able ask appropriate discover questions to help identify new sales opportunities as well as opportunities to add additional accounts and services.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Occasionally use decision-support tools to answer questions.
- Solve problems that are sometimes unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
- Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine and require some clarification.
- Maintain broad knowledge of client products and services.
High school diploma or equivalent experience.Candidate Profile:
Environment, Physical & Other
- Minimum six months in/out-bound sales and/or call-center experience preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience operating within a Windows environment and internet navigation skills.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to build rapport over the phone, being able to recommend and present solutions, and responding to customer concerns.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to adapt to customer situations.
- Availability to work weekend shifts and other schedules based upon client need.
- Employment is contingent upon the results of a background and drug test.
- Ability to perform light hand activity work at a computer/telephone station in an office environment.
- Position is primarily sedentary.
- May stretch or stand at workstation for short periods at employees option, as long as such activity does not detract from the employees work, or interfere with other employees.
If you meet the above minimum requirements and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity please submit your resume' or application today for immediate consideration.Jasmine Carey
- Medical/Dental benefits after60days of employment
- Vacation Accrual
- ShortTerm Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Direct Deposit available
- On-site Fitness Center;FREEto employees
- Business Casual Dress Code & Jeans Day on Monday & Friday
- Excellent opportunity for growth
- Referral Bonus's
Human Resource Manager
Access Worldwide Communications