OTR Tire Technician
Raleigh , North Carolina 27603
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Ready to accelerate your career while helping our customers move forward?Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great pay, benefits, and incentives?If you answered Yes to these questions, youve got to check out McCarthy Tire Service.As our OTR Tire Technician for McCarthy Tire Service, youll have just that.Why is this job awesome? For starters, no day is the same. You will be hands on in this fast-paced environment. We work hard to get the job done, but we also make sure you have the time you need to do the job right. Safety and reliability are our top priorities.e are looking for a seasoned OTR Tire Technician. Candidate must have at least 1 to 3 years of OTR experience operating an OTR boom truck (TIA and ETS certification a plus). Experience with small, large and industrial OTR tires required.Qualifications:
- Minimum of one-yearexperience repairing, and maintaining commercial vehicles tires in for road-side assistance or designated location.
- Capability of independently analyzing and safely resolving problems.
- Capacity to demonstrate technical knowledge of vehicles, materials, methods, and tools to perform, prioritize and complete work.
- Prior knowledge of tire related equipment and tools a plus
- Valid CDL Class B/A Drivers License required.
- Tire mount/dismount experience
- Must have an acceptableMVR, Drug Test, pass DOT physical and background.
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Must be over 21years of age.
- Performs commercial tire service.
- Mount and dismount commercial, OTR and heavy tires.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge in the safe operation of all garage tools, boom,hoists and jacking equipment.
- Ability to Identify and obtain necessary replacement parts as needed to execute repairs.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret technical data via instruction manuals.
- Work independently but must be willing assist others.
- Communicate with customers and dispatch.
Why McCarthy Tire Service?
- Strong safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, and paid training.
- Stability and growth opportunities - Career advancement strategies that will help you secure your future!
- Weekly pay, and direct deposit is available!
- And many more great incentives!
Check out our website for a list of incentives www.mccarthytire.com
McCarthy Tire Service is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. Your safety matters and is a condition of employment.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.