Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
OTR Commercial Truck Driver
Kevin Profit Expert Services
Lowell , AR 72745
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- HAZMAT ENDORSED .46 cpm (avg 2200 miles/wk) Raises as follows: 1 cpm each year for the first 4 years - top out at 50 cpm.
- NON HAZMAT ENDORSED .43 CPM--Driver will get a pay increase to .46 once Hazmat is obtained.
- Driver must get Hazmat within 60 days
- $30 per hazmat load (25% are Hazmat loads)
- $1096 wkly avg
- $57,000 yrly avg, top earner making $70,369
- $15 an hour for orientation (account will make up the difference in orientation pay, based on terminal ONLY if driver is Cleared for dispatch - (for example Dallas pays $10/hr for orientation, account will pay the driver an additional $5 for orientation provided the driver clears and is dispatched)
Time off / Shift:
- 18 days on the road is the minimum for the account- 18 days out will result in 4 days home. 25+ days out will result in 5 days home time.
- Hazmat Endorsed Drivers have the option to work a 11/3 schedule
- Drivers will run dedicated for Pittsburgh Paint & Glass, one of the world's largest producers of glass, paint, and coatings. We support their internal manufacturing processes by delivering raw materials for production, we move raw materials and/or processed product between plants, and we also make end deliveries to their internal locations as well as their outside customers.
- Del paint, coatings, resin, & glass to auto plants, warehouses & paint stores.
- 50% drop & hook- 50 % live load/unload.
- 25% of loads are hazmat ($30 hazmat pay)
- 5% of loads go to Canada ($35 per Canada load)
- All no touch freight
- Acct will run heated tlrs in the winter and reefers in the summer if hauling paint.
- Driver must be comfortable driving a manual transmission- No automatics are available for this location.
- PPG has midroof tractors
- Internationals and Freightliners
- Riders are permitted.
- Driver will get account specific training while in orientation, will either get their truck in orientation or sent to get a truck afterwards.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Hazmat must be obtained within 60 days
Additional Details:Interview Location/Directions:
90% of freight stays East of I35, but driver needs to be aware that he/she could deliver to all 48 states.Equipment
Box Trailer 48Equipment Take Home:
Live within Recruiting RadiusRiders Allowed:
NoTruck Pick Up Location:
closest locationStop Pay:
$0.00Average Stops:Drop/Hook Pay:
0%Average Loads Per Week:Holiday Pay Rate:
$130.00Number of Paid Holidays:
Consistent home time, no-touch freight and deliveries to a single customer. That’s what this dedicated job can offer you.
- Projected annual averages of $57,000, with top earners making $70,369.
- $5,500 transition assistance bonus
- Frequent home time
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
Hazmat & Tanker is required within 120 days
This driving job offers benefit options for an individual or a family, including medical, dental, prescription life insurance plans and more. Company drivers can also choose to enroll in a 401k with company-matched funds.