Organizational Change Management Consultant Location: Baltimore, MD TechnoLava is searching for a Organizational Change Management Consultantfor one of our clients in the Baltimore, MD area. Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
Lead one or more work streams on the different components of OCM activities (change management, organizational alignment, communications, and training)
Develop an OCM strategy and roadmap to improve adoption of IT initiatives
Develop and deploy OCM activities as required by the project, such as but not limited to, delivery and management of communication, plan and organize meetings, drafting communication materials such as fact sheets, job aids, instructional guides, Web content, briefings, and presentations, creating and delivering training materials, perform demonstrations, arrange logistics and other events to engage and inform stakeholder.
Form and organize performance metrics to assess and evaluate change adoption and utilization of changed functions and/or systems.
Apply evaluation methodologies to regularly assess effectiveness and sustainability of change management strategies and activities.
Collect and analyze feedback, diagnose any gaps and remaining resistance, and identify process improvements.
Manage stakeholders, manage the change portfolio and most importantly engage with and support Senior leadership
Build strong relationships with clients and project stakeholders.
Build networks of change champions and agents.
Bachelors degree in Business, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Organization Development or related field.
Prosci Change Management Certification is preferred
Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
Demonstrated experience producing organization-wide communications and communication strategies
Experience working for government as a consultant or similar environment
At least 5 years of experience leading/managing and/or working with organizational development and/or OCM strategy and plans.
Knowledge of Family Investment Administrations programs (Food Supplement Program, Temporary Cash Assistance, Temporary Disability Assistance Program, Public Assistance to Adults, and/or Non-MAGI Medical Assistance.
Experience creating communication material to include but not limited to web-based material, print material, and visual aids to internal and external customers.
Excellent written and verbal communication that is effective to all levels in an organization including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
Experience developing and executing successful communication campaigns
Experience developing training materials (FAQs, one pagers, simple videos, etc.)
Experience developing and managing master and detailed training plans
Experience providing demos/training to all levels (anything from c-suite to large groups of people)
Experience developing and managing TTT program
Hands-on experience developing learning materials as well as preparing for and hosting enterprise level town halls
Quickly become familiar with client business challenges and technologies to understand the environment for change and act as a trusted advisor to client stakeholders while leading change.
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00Regular
CRS is implementing an Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning system, called "Insight" within the agency, encompassing Finance, Human Resources, and Supply Chain. The web-based, real-time system will provide staff the tools they need to work more efficiently and effectively, and help to give more visibility and controls of daily operations. The Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM) Unit is working closely with the Project Insight team, which leads the overall project and IT management of the roll-out, to implement Insight where it's needed and to support and train CRS supply chain staff who will implement the new processes using the software.
The SCM Change Enablement Advisor II is responsible for ensuring that staff can effectively navigate the business processes, forms, and fields of Insight. S/he will work with the Insight team to lead the development, communication and training of supply chain policies and procedures, guidance documents, and trainings for Insight. Additionally, this person is responsible for ensuring that all training and documentation feeds back into the established best practices within the Global Supply Chain Management Unit.
* With the Project Insight Change Management team, s/he is responsible for developing, maintaining and implementing organizational change management (OCM) plans for all major changes to user-facing Insight processes related to supply chain. Ensure that the OCM strategies are aligned to meet expected project outcomes
* Coordinate and lead the editing of all policies and procedures for supply chain management, prioritized by its impact on system implementation success.
* Work with leads in Project Insight, ERP Implementation Advisors, regions, and country programs (CP) to develop strategies for reinforcing user adoption
* Implement CRS Knowledge Management and Learning (KML) best practices to improve Insight learning and adoption, including ensuring sufficient training of new hires, promotions (e.g. entering into new roles and responsibilities)
* With the Deputy Director, works on the development of job descriptions, interview guides, and development/certification guides as related to the Agency's Supply Chain Competencies Matrix and system roles and responsibilities.
* Coordinate with Internal Audit and CPs to address any findings related to supply chain processes and system usage.
* Provide ongoing support to CPs that have gone live in the system to help them understand how policies and procedures apply to the system.
* Conduct spot checks on the system to see if people are properly following policies and procedures. Provide follow-up advice and training as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
Typical Background, Experience & Requirements:
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Information Systems, Business Administration, International Development, or related discipline required. Master's degree preferred
* Five years of related experience, with at least two years' experience in training or adult learning. Some experience in a developing country context required, preferably at least 3 years.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
* Working knowledge of SharePoint
* Strong and clear communication, presentation, facilitation, training, mentoring, and coaching skills
* Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
* Excellent relationship management skills with ability to influence and get buy-in from people not under direct supervision
* Strong strategic, analytical, organizational, and systems thinking skills with capacity to see the big picture and ability to make sound judgment
* Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams across various time zones (i.e. Africa, Europe/Middle East, Asia, Americas)
* Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
* Proactive, resourceful and results-oriented. Ability to be effective with minimal supervision
Required Language Skills: English
Desired Language Skills: French, Spanish, or Arabic
Travel Required (up to 25%)
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff): These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
* Continuous Improvement & Innovation
* Builds Relationships
* Develops Talent
* Strategic Mindset
* Accountability & Stewardship
What we offer
CRS offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, vision, generous retirement savings plan and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, mission-driven culture that is committed to improving the lives of the poor throughout the world.
* Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS' processes and policies reflect our comCatholic Relief ServicesBaltimoreMD
VIEW JOBS11/11/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-09T00:00Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We're looking for people who do more than good work.
We're looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Change Management Lead will be part of the newly established change management team within the talent and organizational development function at Under Armour.
Under Armour is looking for a change management professional that has a diverse set of skills and experiences but with a specialty toward project management, analytics and design. The Lead will focus on large scale change initiatives across the company, helping to facilitate success while building change management capability throughout the business.
Within large scale change initiatives the Change Management Lead will focus on building knowledge, alignment and engagement with key stakeholder groups with the ultimate goal of increasing adoption of new business processes, systems/technologies, and organizational structures.
Additionally, this role help design tools, resources and measurement strategies to support the overall build of the change management team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Establish credible, productive relationships with key HR and business stakeholders
* Work with Business Process Owners to define specific stakeholder groups and impacts required for program success.
* Build a Change Network of Subject Matter Experts and Super Users across impacted units/regions and drive regular communicates to promote knowledge sharing and active engagement
* Participate in Business Process Redesign sessions to understand the scope and impact of the changes
* Generate executive level dashboards capturing the "by-the-numbers" OCM accomplishments across the life cycle of the Project Phase
* Define and report out metrics for organizational alignment and business readiness
* Coordinate and provide guidance to Executive Change Agents for Top-to-Top read outs
* Develop, deploy and analyze Change Readiness Checkpoints and present findings
* Develop quick reference guides and educational materials to support building change capability
* Support Change Management and Training deliverables
* Build sustainability and measurement strategies for functional or organizational wide initiatives
* 3+ years experience in the field of change management or organizational development
* Solid business acumen and the ability to quickly learn the dynamics of the business
* Ability to digest large amounts of technical information and simplify content for large group consumption
* Exceptional communication and executive level presentation skills
* Proven track record as a credible influencer and ability to collaborate across all levels of the organization
* Team building, organization and leadership skills
* Strong focus on delivery
* Ability to identify and anticipate risks
* Bachelor's Degree from a 4 year University
* 4+ years experience in a change management role in a highly dynamic environment
* Experience in the retail and/or wholesale industry a plus
* Experience implementing large scale transformational change
* Passion for change management and analytics
* Prior experience developing and managing to a budget
* Microsoft Office - Microsoft Project experience preferred
* Highly efficient in excel (able to build tables, graphs, tools, etc.)
* JTask Pulse or commensurate role mapping/stakeholder analysis/change impact application
* Survey Monkey or commensurate data gathering/reporting application
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00Coordinate and facilitate the development, implementation, updating, and maintenance of the organization's performance management system to ensure ongoing individual development while aligning with strategic University initiatives; recommend and develop new processes to align the University's strategic objectives relating to organizational development; provide coaching and training to university community on performance management; provide metrics and data to key stakeholders on performance trends; facilitate the development, implementation, updating, and maintaining of key organization competencies and ensures training and development opportunities are available to provide ongoing support of these competencies; in collaboration with HR staff, assess staffing needs to determine methods to address current and future conditions, including retention, organizational changes, and career development; coordinate the development and implementation of a structured succession planning process to help the organization prepare for key position changes; develop team-building exercises and workshops to reinforce the strategic objectives of individual departments, divisions, and the overall University; facilitate the administration, processing, and action-planning for employee work culture surveys and research and establish best practices in employee engagement. Bachelor's degree and three years of Human Resources experience to include organizational development and/or performance management experience. The selected candidate must have:
* the ability to develop best practices related to performance management;
* demonstrated knowledge of principles and practices of succession planning;
* skill in effective communication to a diverse population;
* ability to understand and interpret information and provide creative solutions;
* demonstrated experience in establishing priorities with a strong attention to detail
* Master's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, or a related field;
* Human Resources experience in a higher education setting;
* PHR or SHRM-CP certification
A Criminal BackgroundInvestigation is required for the hired candidate and the results may impactemployment.