Order Selector/Forklift Operator
Clear Choice Staffing Solutions
Denver , CO 80202
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Tp apply you need to complete our app at www.clearchoicestaffing.com
Background check and drug screen required*
Will need to provide a copy of your H.S. diploma or GED
- Case by case Misdemeanors and Felonies
-*Available Shifts: Full Time- 6:00 am to 2:30 pm ($16/hr)* shift is Monday- Friday w/weekends off
OT as required
Working Through Our Agency:
- Serving the Denver market since 2003
- Paid WEEKLY
- MEC benefits
- PTO after allocated hours
- Paid Holidays after allocated hours
Immediate need for Warehouse Associates Candidates with Order selecting and receiving experience. Looking for candidates that want to make a difference in warehouse operations – driven by results, fresh thinker, innovator, and ground-breaker.
- Contribute positively to work environment by focusing on safety and a safe work environment.
- Performs order receiving of materials coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Uses forklift operations to safely perform order selecting or order receiving.
- Verifies the quantity and description of orders received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
- Prepares an Order Receiving report as required.
- Assembles and fills requests by order selecting or receiving or orders to be shipped to customers or other divisions.
- Loads common carrier and company vehicles.
- Assembles customer orders to be shipped via UPS.
- Processes paperwork regarding UPS shipments including: verifying that the merchandise to be shipped is correct, applying the correct UPS postage tape, following customer shipping instructions and insuring the shipment when necessary.
- Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities and descriptions. Counts and writes total quantity of merchandise being shipped on the invoice.
- Packs each order into a container and arranges the container onto a shelf according to truck route.
- Stocks incoming orders onto shelves.
- May be required to measure, cut, and spool wire materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education Required
- 1 year minimum of warehouse associate; order selecting or order receiving experience
- 1 year minimum of forklift experience; stand-up, sit-down or cherry picker
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- General knowledge of electrical products desired.
- Good communication skills
- Good ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour