Unified Achievement Group LLC
Fairburn , GA 30213
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a capable Order Selectorto support our companys warehouse operations. You will receive, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities.
To be a successful Order Selector, you should have strong team working and organizational skills and you should demonstrate attention to detail. You should be physically fit, able to operate warehouse equipment and machinery, and have the ability to maintain an awareness of your surroundings when transporting items in a busy warehouse.
Order Selector Responsibilities:
- Reading customer orders accurately.
- Operating forklifts and other warehouse machinery to stack items and prepare orders for shipping.
- Placing the prepared orders in the correct dock slips for loading onto shipping trucks.
- Locating and selecting the specific warehouse items to fulfill the customer's order.
- Performing visual inspections of orders to ensure they are correct and ready for shipment.
- Labeling order shipments correctly for easy identification.
- Applying shrink wrap to the prepared order before shipping.
- Following warehouse safety procedures for the operation of equipment, such as wearing proper clothing, safe food handling, and maintaining awareness of your surroundings and the other workers when transporting items.
- Keeping the warehouse clean and organized at all times.
Order Selector Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous experience as an Order Selector may be advantageous.
- Valid Forklift Certification (Preferred)
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs. unassisted.
- Good mechanical skills to operate machinery and equipment.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work in a team and independently