Rocklin , CA 95677
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Role and Responsibilities
The job of the QC Packager is to inspect and package doors for shipping to dealers.
- Read paperwork and confirm that finished order matches dealer order requirements.
- Visually inspect doors for flaws, repair, and touch up paint prior to final packaging.
- Place on pallets with protective packaging and prepare pallet for shipping via LTL truck.
- Package expected number of doors daily while insuring 100% quality standards are maintained.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High School Diploma or GED required. Reads and writes English.
Woodworking, carpentry and /or auto body repair a plus. Attention to details and safety. Ability to lift 15-75 lbs. on a regular basis. Good work attendance required.