Are you looking for an opportunity to take care of your patients while maintaining your work/life balance? Are you looking for a guaranteed opportunity to focus more on patient care and less on paperwork? This is that opportunity! Compensation will be guaranteed based on availability, but will be comprised of a guarantee of $25k/month (non-expiring) and a generous % of production with 4 days/week. If only available part-time, we can certainly discuss
We are seeking a talented, patient-focused oral surgeon to join a busy general and specialty practice in Albuquerque. Oral Surgeons who join our team have the benefit of working in a practice with a network of internal referrals and patients at their fingertips. We have oral surgeons located geographically in specialty centers throughout our network to optimize access to care for patients, and to ensure we are keeping our oral surgeons busy. With an experienced team of clinical and administrative professionals to support you, this is the perfect opportunity! Our ideal candidate will:
* Perform surgery on mouth, jaw, and related head and neck structures
* Have a passion for dentistry
* Connect and build trust with every patient
* Spend the majority of their time in traditional dental alveolar extractions and implant placement (3i or Nobel)
* Perform IV sedation
* Follow up with referring dentists after surgery * Address patients' chief concern
* Deliver and inspire Gold Standard patient care
* Network with Perfect Teeth dentists to build trust and increase patient referrals
* Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, CDC and State Board guidelines
* Have no history of dental board actions or liability claims, as evidenced by successfully passing a thorough background check by a provider selected by Perfect Teeth. Prior claims will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Dentists with a variety of past experience have chosen PERFECT TEETH: private practice, residencies, military, even other groups...discover for yourself what it means to work for the company that delivers the Gold Standard in patient care.
PERFECT TEETH provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, short and long term disability, life insurance, matching 401(k), malpractice, DEA, state licensure, and CE.