Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Oracle SOA Developer
Reston , VA 20190
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position Description:Aderas is seeking an Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Developer to support a DHS project. This is a technical development role with emphasis on integration technologies, currently working in Oracle/WebLogic technologies. The candidate would be responsible for Continuous Delivery of automated processes through end-to-end internal and B2B technical integrations. The SOA developer works in an Agile, fast-paced team, and must have an understanding of how the different systems work together. This role may require developmentwork in various systems for successful customer delivery.
Primary Job Duties:
- Collaborate solutions with functional requirements from a business analyst and strong grasp of technical capabilities of Oracle SOA, OSB and Oracle EBS
- Develop code and Interfaces in Oracle SOA, BPEL and Oracle EBS
- Estimate efforts and work in a structured manner leveraging design patterns and code recipes
- Support external customers in their system implementations and ongoing requests
- Communicate with development manager and other IT leadership team members about production roll-outs and issues
- Develop repeatable, automated tests
- Ongoing continuous improvement for development processes
Required Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelors or higher-level degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar discipline
- 8 - 10 years experience as an Oracle SOA
- Software Implementation and Integration experience that includes Architecture, Analysis, Design, and Development.
- Expertise in Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB, BPEL, 11g/12C experience.
- Expertise in designing and building BPEL workflows using JDeveloper 12c.
- Expertise in using SOA technology adapters such as Web Services Adapter, REST Adapter, Database Adapter, EBS Adapter, JMS Adapter and File Adapter for integration and development of custom business processes, service components using Oracle BPEL.
- Experience in development of complex Data Structures (XSD and XML)
- Experience in development of medium to complex integration mapping using XSL, technology.
- Experience in designing robust error handling, auditing logging frameworks.
- Testing integration interfaces using UI and other testing tools.
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Experience in writing technical design documents and operational guides.
- Experience with UNIX systems (Solaris and Linux), Shell scripting.
- Experience in writing deployment scripts using ANT/.
- Able to create Ant build files for Oracle SOA component deployments.
- Good knowledge in configuration, Parameter Tuning, Performance monitoring and troubleshooting of Oracle SOA and OSB 12c.
- Experience in configuring WebLogic admin console and Enterprise management console.
- Experience with Oracle high-availability environment.
- Experience as WebLogic Administrator with knowledge in clustering, JMS, Connection Pools, J2EE Deployments, Thread Dump Analysis.
Clearance/Citizenship: Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance/U.S Citizenship.