Oracle Developer Senior
Global Channel Management, Inc.
Charlotte , NC 28280
Posted 7 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Oracle Developer Senior needs 5+ years experience
Oracle Developer Senior requires:
Strong working experience with XML, XSD, JSON, and other formats
- Strong working knowledge of Web Services (SOAP, WSDL)
- Strong working knowledge of Java/J2EE application design and development
- Strong working knowledge of databases and SQL (Oracle is a must)
- Strong working experience with performance testing
- Experience with UI web development
- Experience with enterprise service bus technologies (ESB)
- Experience with Eclipse, SOAPUI and other development tools
- Experience with GitLab, or similar code management tools
- Experience writing automated unit tests (Junit)
- Experience with WebLogic and Tomcat
- Experience working in J2EE projects for the Finance Industry
- Experience with SDLC and Agile methodologies
Oracle Developer Senior duties:
- Develops and directs the delivery of software programs including design, build and test in various software technologies including Web Services with SOAP/REST, Oracle transaction database, application programs in accordance with a specified business need and in a way that achieves the development goals for assigned projects.
- Work as part of a project team, and also communicate progress, technical issues and their resolution.
- Supports Agile methodology for software development.