Optometrist - Vero Beach
Integrity Placement Group
Vero Beach , FL 32960
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Optometrist / Doctor of Optometry / D.O.
The Company: Our client provides medical optometry and evaluates vision needs, diagnose irritations and infections, and prescribe appropriate medications for residents and patients.
The Position: Optometrists are healthcare professionals who provide primary vision care ranging from sight testing and correction to the diagnosis, treatment, and management of vision changes. Our client is focused on medical optometry maintaining the health of the patients eyes while in nursing homes and assisted living facilities. The client offers the following salary and benefits:
- $65.00 - $95.00 per hour.
- Productivity bonus ($1.00 per patient seen on top of hourly rate).
- Can transition to 30% of collections which averages about $700 for 5-hour day.
- Flexible scheduling (make your own hours).
- Provided with PPE and ensuring weekly Covid19 testing of providers and patients.
- Provided with a mobile equipment cart with medical equipment.
- Provided with a personal technician to assist.
- Licensed Optometrist.
- Must carry malpractice 1099 position.
- Provide Medical Optometry procedures - Glaucoma, Cataracts, Eyelid droops, loss of vision, scarring, infection, and some refractions.
- Provide full line of optometric care Focusing on medical optometry.
- Flexible scheduling (8am 6pm)
- Provided with a Personal Technician.
- Needed 1-5 days per week depending on location.
- Working with Geriatric patients in Nursing and Assisted living homes.
- Light travel may be required.
- Travel Reimbursement.
- Medical Optometry.
• Please apply
• send an updated resume to Chris@theipgteam.com