Laser Eye Institute
Troy , MI 48083
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Laser Eye Institute, our focus is Vision correction with patients seeking freedom from glasses and contacts.
If you are tired of the Medicare mill with working up as many patients as possible in a short time and you want to work in a boutique like environment where patients are given ample time to get worked up and staff is relaxed and not rushed then we may be the Practice for you.
- Our focus is on refractive vision correction. Our clinical team possess excellent visual acuity and refraction skills.
- Perform various ophthalmic diagnostic tests as required by our physicians including: visual fields, topography, OCTs, Pentacams,I-Trace, Keratograph, IOL Master, and wavescans. Willing to train suitable techs since most practices don't have the technology we use.
- excellent patient "Bedside manners" we need a people person
- Rotate shifts working in our laser suite knowledge of sterile techniques. Willing to train.
- Scrub tech experience is a plus
- High school diploma.
- COT or COA certification is preferred.
- Experience with electronic medical records.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Knowledge of sterile technique or similar OR experience preferred.
We are seeking full and part time candidates. Full time benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental & prescription coverage
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Retirement fund with 3% employer match
- Flexible schedule