Operations Support Specialist
Louisville , KY 40201
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Confluent Health continues to grow! We are currently looking for an experienced operations support professional with experience in process and systems training.
Overall job responsibilities include training new Confluent Health partners (aka NewCos) in Confluent Health systems and technology, assisting in transitioning processes during NewCo integrations, and rolling out new systems with NewCos. This position will also work closely with the integration team to shape strategy, as well as bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to the overall transition process. Exhibiting a high level of emotional intelligence and maturity is a definite plus.
Job Responsibilities / Functions
- Assist VP of Ops/Chief Transition Officer in the creation and execution of NewCo transition strategy.
- With VP of Ops/Chief Transition Officer, co-develop strategy to share Best Practices among the Confluent Health family of practices, as well as assist in rollout of this strategy.
- Create and execute training new Confluent Health partners on new systems, such as Microsoft Teams, Concur, HRIS/Payroll system, and 15five. This could include traveling to NewCo sites for in person training.
- Work closely with VP of Ops/Chief Transition Officer on integration of NewCos into the Confluent Health family and assist with welcome gifts, bi-weekly transition calls, and general communication.
- Assist in large scale system rollouts for NewCos, such as Keet patient engagement app and other patient engagement processes such as mystery shops, clinical experience audits, and customer service training.
- Work closely with HR and Finance and Accounting to offer guidance and support large scale benefits, payroll and accounting system rollouts.
- Work with NewCo partners with high emotional intelligence and maturity.
- Understand and live the Confluent Health culture and exhibit Confluent Health values with all work.
- General administrative duties- schedule meetings, manage checklists, coordinate travel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and general office equipment.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain friendly and professional.
- Friendly personality with the desire to work with the public.
- Ability to prioritize and follow up on completion of tasks.
- Work with internal teams and Regional Office Coordinators to assist with customer service and scheduling efforts.
MBA plus 2 years experience or BA plus 5 years experience
- Must be self-motivated and driven to succeed. Great at follow through.
- Outgoing personality is a plus.
- Previous experience in integrations and large scale system rollouts. This is not an entry-level position.
- Excellent multi-tasker in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including phone presence and in writing.
- Excellent organization skills and experience.
- Proficient using the latest versions of Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Quick to pick up on new technology and eager to learn and grow with this position.
We focus on clinical excellence, customer service, and compassionate care designed to get patients better, faster. We pride ourselves on our culture of engagement, excellence, and teamwork.
Confluent Health offers the following services throughout the United States & Canada:
- Outpatient Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy in 200 Locations (and growing!)
- Workplace Injury Prevention Through Early Intervention and Employee Screening
- Advanced and Entry-Level Education for Physical Therapists & Occupational Therapists
Confluent Health offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, company-paid life insurance, paid time off, extended illness days, maternity leave benefits, 401k with matching company contribution, and much more!!