Heartland Supply Co
Fayetteville , AR 72701
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a Supervisor who can embody and uphold our values on a daily basis. This person must be energetic, positive, disciplined, have excellent boundaries and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversight of shift by demonstrating knowledge of program safety and security procedures.
- Training and providing supervisions with Counselors
- Support all efforts to ensure the safety and well-being of students, staff and the program by providing verbal and physical interventions to provide a safe living environment.
- Qualified candidate would be well versed in the policies and procedures of the Lindencrofts Residential Department.
- Bachelors Degree preferred; High School Diploma required.
- Residential program or mental health program experience required.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Maintains a valid drivers license is required.
- Acceptable CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information) and OIG background check.
- Able to work alone in an unsupervised environment.
- Bilingual Bonus - Candidates must be able to speak, write and read in a different language to be eligible for $500 bilingual bonus.