Los Angeles , CA 90058
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
URB-E is the compact container delivery network, replacing trucks with small electric vehicles designed for every neighborhood.
Here at URB-E, we want to improve peoples lives. We started by developing a new electric vehicle to save people time and money by connecting them to their cities in ways never before possible. Now we do the same for businesses, with connected, space-saving vehicles (solutions) for last-mile delivery and logistics.
Our core mission at URB-E is to be the global leader in foldable, emission-free transportation solutions.
What you will do
As an Operations Manager, no one day is the same as the last. You will be part of a fast-growing company that operates in cities across the US, helping the company to deploy new sites and maintain the day-to-day activities.
- You want to get on the ground floor of a startup and are capable of taking on responsibilities outside of your core role
- You have a no task too-big or too-small spirit
- You embrace accountability and commit to completing tasks assigned to you
- You are comfortable working in a constantly evolving, fast-paced environment
- You are extremely detail oriented
- Support the execution of projects that have visibility to the CEO and Co-Founders
- Coordinate and track large equipment orders, shipments, and transfers
- Support receipt of equipment and spare parts, overseeing storage, and updating inventory management system
- Source and procure parts, supplies, and tools
- Source and schedule trucks for equipment transfers between warehouse, depots, customer sites, and special events
- Support day-to-day needs of depot and warehouse operations
- Manage weekly schedules and timecards
- Support implementation and change management of new policies and procedures
- Flag points of friction in day-to-day activities, looking for opportunities of improvement to maximize efficiency
Were looking for a teammate with a high motivation to support a scaling operations team, impressive attention to detail, and a love for tinkering til you figure it out.
- 2+ years of project management experience working with project management tools
- Experience owning assigned tasks, completing them with minimal hand-holding within deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience coordinating day-to-day activities
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience working with various internal stakeholders
- Experience communicating with customers
- Experience with reporting strongly preferred
- Experience writing documentation strongly preferred
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
Compensation: Salary based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
URB-E is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.