New York , NY 11251
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
URB-E is the compact container delivery network, replacing trucks with small electric vehicles designed for every neighborhood.
Here at URB-E, we want to improve peoples lives. We started by developing a new electric vehicle to save people time and money by connecting them to their cities in ways never before possible. Now we do the same for businesses, with connected, space-saving vehicles (solutions) for last-mile delivery and logistics.
Our core mission at URB-E is to be the global leader in foldable, emission-free transportation solutions.
What you will do
As an Operations Manager, no one day is the same as the last. You will be part of a fast-growing company that operates in cities across the US, helping the company to deploy new sites and maintain the day-to-day activities.
- You want to get on the ground floor of a startup and are capable of taking on responsibilities outside of your core role
- You have a no task too-big or too-small spirit
- You embrace accountability and commit to completing tasks assigned to you and delegated to others
- You are comfortable working in a constantly evolving, fast-paced environment
- You are extremely detail oriented
- Support the execution of projects that have visibility to the CEO and Co-Founders
- Lead, motivate, mentor, and develop
- Manage staffing at depots, ensure protocols are followed, and recommend and implement operational improvements
- Order supplies needed for depots and equipment transfers from depots and manage inventory in software systems
- Respond to customer requests such as requests for operational changes, reports on hardware, and troubleshooting software
- Manage, resolve, and report on incidents such as Rescue requests
- Own day-to-day metrics and KPIs, ensuring high quality data is being provided and recommending changes to improve data quality
Were looking for a teammate with a high motivation to support a scaling operations team, impressive attention to detail, and a love for tinkering til you figure it out.
- 2+ years of project management experience working with project management tools
- Experience owning assigned tasks, completing them with minimal hand-holding and within deadlines
- Experience directly interfacing with customers on operational, hardware, and software needs
- Experience coordinating day-to-day activities
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with reporting strongly preferred
- Experience writing documentation strongly preferred
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
Compensation: Salary based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
URB-E is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.