Dallas, TX AREA
Competitive Salary + 2 Bonuses + Stock
Our client company is seeking an experienced manager to be responsible for leading and coordinating the site operations for the Primary Crude unit and the Hydrocal Complex that includes the Hydrogen Generation Unit, Hydrotreater, Amines Unit and Sulfur Recovery Unit. Seeking strong manager who can develop into the Plant Manager Position within a couple of years.
You must be willing to:
· Be responsible for the operations of all site utilities and water treatment
· Supervise the Operations Engineer/three Shift Supervisors and operators/OMC (Operations
& Maintenance Coordinator)/Relief Supervisor & Training Coordinator
· Provide process and technical knowledge to support the operations of all units
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
· BS Degree in Chemical Engineering (preferred); consider BSME
· Minimum 10 years Oil Refinery Operations/Management experience
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside a header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Edwards Place Of Employment