Altamonte Springs , FL 32701
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the worlds biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
For more on our culture, follow the link to Our Story - https://youtu.be/a6CvsUKYN8g
About the Job
Were searching for an Operations Manager to direct and manage all operational activities for certain programs while contributing to the campuss overall strategic direction. This role will execute day-to-day operational activities including managing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), managing Service Levels and coaching and recruiting Team Leaders.
As Operations Manager, You Will...
- Ensure proper planning, staffing and direction of the operational functions
- Manage and supervise teams
- Ensure proficient training, professional development and employee engagement to prepare, grow and retain employees
- Manage operational performance to meet KPI targets and Service Level Agreements through optimum quality and service
- Analyze various reports and statistical data to measure production levels and identify root causes for underperforming areas
- Develop customized reporting to measure and track operational statistics, data and results
- Develop solutions to improve business performance and partner success
- Use analytics, investigation and reasoning to quickly develop solutions for ad hoc issues
- Motivate teams through relationship building and real-time coaching
- Develop and deploy incentive programs to motivate employees to achieve desired outcomes
- Authorize and coordinate changes in staffing schedules by collaborating with the Operations Support Team and/or Workforce Management Team
- Collaborate with other departments within the organization (HR, IT, etc) to resolve issues
- Bring in-depth operational knowledge and a thoughtful point of view when participating in partner meetings
As Operations Manager, You Have
- Completion of post-secondary education (a major in Business or Commerce will be considered an asset)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the contact center industry
- At least 3 years of experience in an Operations Management role overseeing front-line employees
- Experience in client relationship management and employee development/coaching
- Experience dealing with escalated issues in a contact center capacity
- The ability to successfully work across cross-functional teams
- A positive work ethic and commitment to achieve the best possible outcomes
- The passion to be a role model that exemplifies our 10 Things (cultural values)
- Possess exceptional time management, organizational and prioritization skills to complete work in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills; listening, verbal and written
- Ability to assess the big picture and draw connections between inputs and outputs
- Possess leadership qualities such as critical thinking and problem solving to aid in overcoming difficult situations
- Ability to use spreadsheet applications to maintain and develop operational and financial data reporting
- Ability to type 30 WPM with accuracy
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs, Drive) preferred
By signing this application, the applicant consents to 24-7 Intouch collecting, using and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.