New York , NY 10003
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Rokt is the global leader in ecommerce marketing technology, we see opportunities in the Transaction Moment() invisible to others. Our brilliant team of Roktstars have built a unique platform to unlock the unrealized potential in every single Transaction Moment(), for businesses and consumers alike. Born in Sydney, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands and Japan. We are profitable, growing fast and having great fun changing the face of ecommerce.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Operations Executive role sits at the heart of the business; this role is part of the team that manages and executes on all technical implementations, campaign optimization, client on-boarding, QA and troubleshooting. This particular role has a strong focus on the front-end look and feel of our client integrations as well as managing campaign configuration, troubleshooting, and reporting. You are a key piece of the puzzle that converts our customer objectives into results at Rokt.
Youll be a great candidate for this role if you love to be part of an extremely high performing team. You thrive leading and inspiring a team of over-achievers and have a willingness to roll up your sleeves and help the team. International travel and domestic travel a requirement in this role (approx 10-15% of time)
Who you are:
You are smart with humility. Youre a listener and learner. Keen and able to action all requested tasks perfectly. If you have questions in a meeting, write them down and ask later (unless directed otherwise). You dont know what you dont know - and thats what we expect!
You are customer obsessed. Youre learning what this means in your area of the business, and how important it is to keep it top of mind.
You are up for a challenge. Youre learning how to be agile and open to change as we constantly look for new frontiers to conquer.
- Campaign and front end technical set-up, review and approval of Rokt campaigns and placements
- Front end styling of Rokt placements on clients sites (Advanced CSS and HTML skills required)
- Campaign troubleshooting and optimization
- Work closely with sales and account management teams to ensure client implementation is built for success
- API and FTP data setups
- Process Improvement
- Candidate must possess strong HTML and CSS skills
- Experience with digital marketing platforms (E.g. adwords, DoubleClick) and analytics tools a plus
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe in in-person, we enjoy each others company and we make meaningful connections with each other through global all-staff events, interest groups, sports clubs and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, Level Up investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Roktspeed - average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office, join the gym on us! Receive premium health insurance for you and your whole family including a choice of 6 different Aetna health plans including 2 fully paid options.
- Become a shareholder. All Roktstars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - London, Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- 4% dollar for dollar 401K matching plan
- Premium health insurance for your whole family including:
- a choice of six different Aetna health benefits plans, some of which are fully funded by Rokt
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Short Term Disability Coverage