Operations And Technical Services Manager
Braintree , MA 02184
Posted 8 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
IntraSystems is seeking an experienced candidate to fulfill a position that has a role as an Technical Operations Manager for a team of IntraSystems engineers. The ideal candidate should have 5-10 years technical and managerial experience. The candidate will have responsibilities in two key areas of the company, Work Flow Operations and Technical Services Management. As a growing organization, IntraSystems has developed unique customer offerings for technical support and managed and co-managed cloud services in the mid-market. As we transition from a traditional value-added reseller, we have experienced a need to increase the operational efficiencies of the company. We are looking for a process orientated individual who can be a critical component in our future growth and someone who can embrace the IT transformation of cloud computing. Candidate must be able to travel to various locations typically within the MA, NH, and RI area.
Candidate must have previous experience with the following:
- Previous management of engineering personnel.
- Technical background in cloud computing, understanding of network security and application virtualization.
- A successful background in IT Services/Managed Services from an operational perspective would be desired.
- Knowledge or experience in IT security standard. PCI, GLBA etc
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Operations/Work Flow Responsibilities
- Create templates for Managed Services proposals and contracts for new and existing agreements. Finalize engineering sign-off validation processes.
- Management or personnel responsible for maintaining, improving, upgrading IntraSystems internal infrastructure systems.
- Responsible for enhancing company technical standards, policies and procedures.
- Enhance Operational Efficiencies for both internal and external processes to improve customer satisfaction and company profitability.
- Utilize Connectwise to document all activities, both customer facing and internal to the company.
- Conduct follow-up customer satisfactory surveys to ensure quality customer support and MSP services.
- IT Manager Responsibilities
- Act as primary management contact for engineering group for reporting to executive staff.
- Schedule and participate in annual reviews of technical personnel.
- Evaluate current technical staff, understand technical capabilities and provide recommendation for net-new hires to fill in gaps.
- Act as a liaison between technical personnel and executive management staff.
- Day to day management of engineering group (inside support and field engineers)
* Security, Citrix and/or Cloud certifications
* ITIL Certification, strongly preferred
* B.S. in Computer Science preferred
* Background screening and credit check required
IntraSystems mission is to provide secure application delivery, virtualization services and secure network infrastructure solutions centered on the principles of excellence, service, and quality. IntraSystems delivers customer satisfaction through technical competence, prominent partnerships, and professional integrity of all employees.
IntraSystems offers a great team atmosphere with the opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge in working with leading-edge technology companies. At IntraSystems, we believe that happy and productive employees equate to satisfied customers. We need talented, creative, high-energy professionals to support our growth. Work with a great team of people in a business-casual environment. Benefits include 401K; health and dental insurance; short and long-term disability; vacation, sick and holiday pay; and technology training. IntraSystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.