VIEW JOBS8/14/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-11-12T00:00Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare.
The Senior Account Director is responsible for managing client relationships on large or multiple engagements. They serve as a trusted partner to clients, not only in relation to what W2O can offer them, but in understanding the market and identifying solutions to business problems.
The Senior Account Director has a stellar client services reputation, proven success in related or relevant industries, with a passion for health care and digital health. You will lead client engagements, manage and galvanize cross-functional team members to think smarter, work effectively, drive innovative and integrated solutions, and deliver groundbreaking results and client satisfaction.
* Demonstrates strong expertise across the social media spectrum and multi-dimensional healthcare experience targeting a range of audiences (consumer, HCP, industry.)
* A respected leader with social media experience across corporate/product communications, multi-channel marketing.
* Drives social/digital marketing strategy development and liaises with social team and cross-functional colleagues in a positive, proactive, consistent manner; holds oneself accountable for driving strategy and ensuring executional excellence, supervising junior team members on key projects; able to develop/present client proposals/POVs and drive tactical planning efforts.
* Rare disease/high science experience preferred.
* Successfully develops and maintains senior client relationships on large and/or complex businesses.
* Sought out by clients as a leader on their businesses due to exceptional strategic counsel, industry knowledge and innovative marketing experience.
* Provides proactive counsel on research findings, the external marketplace, competitive pressures and brand influences to sell agency expertise, gain consensus on creative ideas, and develop strategic initiatives.
* Manages multiple client engagements of varying sizes in a fast-paced environment.
* Viewed by the client and internal teams as a thought leader.
* Seen as a team leader whom others want to follow.
* Shows strong IQ and EQ when managing and leading teams.
* Operates as a talent ambassador for W2O, participating in recruiting events and ensuring every candidate experience is high-touch and outstanding.
* Motivates teams through engaging and active management and career development practices.
* Participates in leadership activities throughout the firm to attract and retain the best and the brightest and help W2O become an employer of choice in our industry.
* Embodies and incorporates W2O Core Values.
* Sets direction for the business, in partnership with internal leaders, and provides overall strategic direction to ensure assigned teams are always delivering their best work.
* Develops high-level and persuasive plans that solve business challenges.
* Seamlessly flexes between big picture strategic development and details to ensure operational excellence.
* Maintains and cultivates relationships with key media channels to ensure our services are executed strategically and appropriately.
* Collaborates with client peers to drive strategic solutions that respond to business and communications challenges.
* Sells ideas internally and to clients.
* Thoroughly understands W2O's capabilities and demonstrates a passion for healthcare, digital and communications to help spot opportunities for the client to achieve greater success, reach a broader audience and use all the tools at their disposal.
* Inspires and leads internal teams to ensure technical and operational excellence in all executions.
* Leads operations and maintains financial accountability for the performance of engagements through close oversight of budgets.
* Functions as the escalation point for execution and project challenges, utilizing technical and influence skills to problem solve and keep projects on-time and on-budget.
* Makes decisions based on sound understanding of the business.
* Partners with practice and shared service leads throughout the business to identify opportunities to streamline, elevate and innovate our tactical processes, incorporating feedback from direct reports.
* Demonstrated ability to grow existing business and participate strategically in new business pitches.
* Partners with shared service leads to identify, develop and grow integrated business (social media/digital, content) through trend-spotting, strategic recommendations and introducing clients to the full scope of W2O's capabilities
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or a related field or equivalent experience is required.
* 8+ years of experience in a professional environment within the public relations, communications, and/or advertising industries.
* Must have integrated healthcare PR experience.
* Mastery of the ever-changing digital landscape and the impact to clients' business.
* Exceptional project management skills; demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, prioritize and manage detailed budgets.
* Outstanding business communication skills.
* Informal/formal presentation and writing skills; including presenting to clients.
* Skilled in data communication.
* Can explain complex technical terms, clinical trials, and studies pertaining to the brand.
* Able to communicate critical information to management and the client.
* Strong EQ – able to read a room and think on your feet.
* Proven ability as a trusted client partner; someone who clients request to serve on their accounts.
* Able to develop solutions to client needs and problems.
* Thorough understanding of the assigned markets and products.
* Ability to break down major business challenges into actionable steps to achieve success.
* Very strong data orientation and understanding of the role data plays in developing client solutions.
* Strong influence skills to affect change internally and with the clients.
* Strong management experience; able to motivate and keep teams on track, participate in professional development of staff, role models professional and desired behaviors.
* High energy, able to effectively operate in fast-paced, growing and evolving environment.
The position may require some domestic travel for client meetings and conferences (10 percent.)
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and a 4th Trimester program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.
VIEW JOBS8/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-11-10T00:00<p><strong>The Company: </strong></p><p>Orchard Therapeutics is a leading global, fully integrated, commercial-stage biotech dedicated to transforming the lives of patients with rare diseases through innovative gene therapies. </p><p><br>Partnering with world-leading research institutions in gene therapy, Orchard’s portfolio of autologous ex vivo gene therapy programs has demonstrated sustained clinical benefit in over 150 patients across five disease areas. These programs include Strimvelis®, the first autologous ex vivo gene therapy approved by the EMA in 2016, 3 programs in advanced registrational studies in MLD (metachromatic leukodystrophy), WAS (Wiskott Aldrich syndrome) and ADA-SCID (adenosine deaminase severe combined immunodeficiency), 2 other clinical programs in X-CGD (X-linked chronic granulomatous disease) and betathalassemia, as well as an extensive preclinical pipeline <br></p><p><br></p><p>Orchard is a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: ORTX) with offices in the UK and the US, including London, San Francisco and Boston.<br></p><p><br><strong>The Role:</strong><br></p><p>The position will be responsible for appropriate Market Access with commercial payers, public payers, regional Specialty Pharmacies and hospital accounts supporting US Commercial Operations for Orchard’s portfolio of Gene Therapy products. This position will be a field-based reporting to the Head of US Market Access</p> <p><strong>Responsibilities include:</strong></p> <ul> <li>Develop strategies to ensure appropriate access for Orchard’s portfolio of products and indications with commercial, Specialty Pharmacy, Hospitals, and public payers</li> <li>Develop, implement and influence collaborative plans for specific payers and support efforts related to the development or implementation of any coverage policies</li> <li>Coordinate efforts with sales and marketing, medical, and other internal/external stakeholders to support patient access with 3rd party payers</li> <li>Develop and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders in targeted payer and hospital segments</li> <li>Engage medical affairs to develop strategies to support access to Orchard’s products for appropriate patients</li> <li>Coordinate with marketing to integrate branding in collateral materials designed to facilitate appropriate access for the hospital site of care</li> <li>Develop and execute strategies to support access for Orchard’s products with key decision makers within hospital segment</li> <li>Represent Orchard at local market meetings, key conferences, and association meetings</li> <li>Support US commercial goals and objectives</li> </ul> <p>The preferred candidate comes with a successful track record in market access account management, or sales leadership—having collaborated at headquarters and field levels with recent launch experience in the hospital place of service. Medicaid reimbursed and/or orphan/ultra-orphan product experience is required. </p> <p>Additionally, the preferred candidate has a proven track record of success working with hospital pharmacy and administration to gain access to therapies administered in the inpatient hospital settings; has a strong understanding of inpatient DRG reimbursement, admission and discharge processes; hospital economic rationale. </p> <p>The candidate should have a strong understanding of recent national healthcare reform as well as federal, state and 3rd party payer systems; this includes working knowledge of FSS, PHS, Medicaid, VA ASP pricing requirements; thorough understanding of payer policy development with both public and commercial payers; working knowledge of reimbursement systems(pharmacy, medical, buy-bill) and processes for coverage with public and commercial payers; can set strategic and daily priorities; can develop and lead the implementation of influence plans thru multiple parties; has strong verbal and written communication skills; is a team player; and produces results. Experience negotiating and implementing 3rd party contracts a plus.</p><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><ul><li>10 plus years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry, biotech experience preferred</li></ul><ul> <li>5+ years’ experience in payer/corporate accounts</li> <li>Willing to travel at least 60% of the time including significant overnight and weekend travel</li> <li>Established payer relationships with targeted payers </li> <li>Reimbursement/National Account experience launching a specialty injectable therapies with Medicare Part A, Part B, Medicaid and commercial payers</li> <li>Experience collaborating with Government Affairs preferred</li> <li>Management of access for therapies treating rare diseases preferred</li> <li>Experience in specialty sales, with hematology/oncology and/or ultra-orphan drug experience preferred</li> <li>Experience with gaining access in challenging situations</li> <li>Effective verbal and written communication skills and organizational abilities</li> <li>Clinical, technical and scientific knowledge and aptitude in complex disease state</li> <li>Effective administrator who efficiently manages time, resources and workload</li> <li>Proven ability to manage large geographical territory</li> <li>B.A./B.S. in business or scientific field is required and MBA is preferred</li> <li>Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.</li> </ul><p>For more information, please contact HR@orchard-tx.com</p><p>Orchard Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.</p><p>Notice to All Applicants: Orchard Therapeutics participates in E-Verify<br><br><br></p><p>RECRUITERS</p><p>All employment offers and CV’s are managed through our Human Resources Department and all candidates are presented through this avenue. Therefore, the Human Resources Department at Orchard Therapeutics requests that recruiters are not to contact Orchard Therapeutics employees directly to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with Orchard Therapeutics. Orchard Therapeutics will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates for either current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of an agreement between the Human Resources Department and the recruiter does not create any implied obligation on the part of Orchard Therapeutics.</p>Orchard TherapeuticsBostonNY
VIEW JOBS8/6/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-11-04T00:00<p>The qualified candidate will assist the current Territory Manager (TM) in maintaining and growing TheraSkin business in the respective geography. Our market is Wound Care. Activities will include; working directly with TM to develop and execute on weekly, monthly and quarterly plans, selling to key customers; physicians, nurses and Program Directors, training and in-servicing all key customers, and covering TheraSkin cases in the Wound Clinic and Operating Room settings.</p><p><br></p><p>We are looking for people who fit these attributes:</p><ul> <li>Who have high energy, are results oriented, and love to win</li> <li>Who have proven strong interpersonal skills</li> <li>Who love to practice in order to achieve greatness</li> <li>Who are customer and patient focused</li> <li>Who have strong sense of urgency and focused plans</li> <li>Who can collaborate with others</li> <li>Who can build customer relationships quickly by providing value</li> <li>Who are coach-able; able to adapt based upon what you learn</li> </ul><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><ul> <li>Must have 1-3 years of outside sales experience</li> <li>Medical device or strong B2B experience is preferred. In lieu of sales experience, college graduates will be considered providing they have demonstrated leadership roles in college</li> <li>Must be willing to re-locate within the region</li> <li>Must be willing to travel across the region to provide support to Territory Managers</li> <li>A 4-year college degree and valid driver’s license are required</li> </ul><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><p>Solsys Medical offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, and company-paid long term disability and life insurance.</p>Solsys Medical (Formerly Soluble Systems)North BostonNY