Duration: 18+ Months
Location: Charlotte, NC
Client: Banking Client
Responsibilities may include:
• Ensure that data used in key reports conforms to Enterprise policies and standards for metadata, data quality, as defined by an overarching data management roadmap.
• Create and manage data dictionaries and data quality controls.
• Manage and sustain key supporting taxonomies for Operational Risk in partnership with the Operational Risk Reporting and Governance team.
• Document, manage and sustain the Operational Risk metrics catalog.
• Facilitate any qualitative needs related to Operational Risk Appetite or KIP metrics.
• Participate in any ongoing regulatory, Audit or Enterprise efforts related to oversight and control of data.
• 10+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 10+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 5+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
• Strong business analysis experience with the ability to gather and drive requirements.
• Experience reviewing and establishing policy requirements, artifacts and risk controls.
• Ability to develop compliance plans while working with stakeholders to drive deliverables
• Experience creating and managing data dictionaries and data quality controls.
• 3+ years of experience in data management related areas such as metadata or lineage, data governance or data quality.
• An extensive background in executing on data management/governance frameworks in risk organizations.
• An understanding and demonstrated proficiency in data controls, such as metadata/lineage, data quality and data sourcing.
• Basic understanding of how data is used and managed within risk environments.
• Experience working with Enterprise teams to understand and execute on requirements.
Artech Information Systems