Operation Technician, Wax
Oregon City , OR 97045
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The individual employed in this position must be able to fulfill all the requirements of this position, including requirements related to the company’s Safety, Quality and Environmental Management System Policies and procedures. Under direction, performs tasks related to wax operations in accordance with established policies, practices and procedures.
- Set up dies and wax injection molding per tech card for all product s and machines.
- Perform wax assembly process per tech card using hand held torch, heating elements and tips, dental picks, abrasive cleaning pads, cleaning sticks and fluids.
- Perform routine cleaning of wax patterns per tech card on all products.
- Perform wax injection molding process.
- Perform visual inspection on completed wax patterns/molds.
- Perform hand fabrication of gates per tech card.
- Complete proper documentation as required.
- Assist in performing training of personnel as directed by the department supervisor or lead.
- Use hand truck, pallet jack, carts and tables to safely transport product.
- Maintain work area, tools and equipment in a clean and organized condition.
- Detect and report faulty equipment, defective material and any unusual conditions to the department supervisor or lead.
- Follow designated safety rules and regulations.
- Support Lean Manufacturing and EHS initiatives.
- Perform other duties as required or directed by the Department Supervisor or Lead.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- 1 year in a manufacturing/production related environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Work performed in manufacturing environment where exposure to a number of elements occurs.
- Lifting of materials to 60# up to 33% of the time.
- Requires repetitive pushing/pulling, grasping, and fine manipulation of materials.
- Use of PPE as required per JHA.
- Visual acuity to inspect wax patterns, molds and tooling.
- Jaeger#2 (or equivalent) @ not less than 12”, corrected or uncorrected in at least one eye.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must adhere to Company Code of Conduct and Core Values