Operating Room Nurse Manager - Registered Nurse
Integrity Placement Group
Gainesville , FL 32601
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Operating Room Nurse Manager / Registered Nurse / Acute Care Hospital
Our client is offering the following benefits:
- Expected Annual Compensation: $82,000-$100,00 Based off years of experience
- 401(k) Retirement Package- Match from 3%-9%
- Health Insurance-Employer contributes 72% of the premium
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Stock Options
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Up to 4 weeks accrued in 1st year
- Educational Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Leadership Track
- And More!
- Perform responsibilities in five areas of nursing practice utilizing critical thinking, management, problem solving and differentiation of urgency in the role of: clinician, teacher, researcher, leadership and professional development.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating nursing care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards subscribed to by American Nursing Association and in accordance with the Florida Nurse Practice Act and other regulatory standards.
- 2+ years of leadership experience preferred
- 3+ years of Operating Room Experience-Required
- Experience with Endoscopy preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Proof of American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS), current for a minimum of 90 days after hire date.
• Please apply
• send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org