Operating Room Nurse Circulator
Healthcare Employment Partners
Milton , FL 32570
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Great opportunity for aOperating Room Nurse Circulator
in the Pensacola area of Florida.Responsibilities of theOperating Room Nurse Circulator
Requirements of theOperating Room Nurse Circulator
- Ensures that the surgical room is sterile and safe for the patient. Works side by side with scrub nurses to help maintain the sterile field in the operating room.
- Prepares the patient for the procedure and handles the preparation for the operating room before the surgery takes place. Must have a strong attention to detail and physical stamina to handle long, arduous work hours.
- Assess the patients condition before a surgical procedure. Assesses the needs of the patient during the procedure, to ensure the best outcome.
- Works with a physician to develop the care plan for the patient during the surgery.
- Graduate of a Baccalaureate, AD, or Diploma nursing program; BSN preferred.
- Florida licensed to practice as a registered nurse or graduate nurse.
- Minimum of three years recent clinical nursing experience in emergency nursing.
- One (1) year of experience required.
- Requires AHA-BLS and AHA-ACLS prior to hire date.
This facility is a full service hospital located in the Pensacola area of Florida and isaccredited by the The Joint Commission and has been recognized as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for pneumonia and surgical care for 5 years in a row.