Lahey Hospital & Medical Center is part of a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
a) Cleaning surfaces, floor and equipment
b) Removing linens appropriately
c) Removing garbage
d) Removing used OR equipment
3) Dispose of hazardous waste in the appropriate manner.
4) Cleaning and remaking of stretcher/OR tables between patients
5) Obtains O2 for all patients post op and maintains O2 tanks.
6) Maintains proper supplies needed for day-to-day operations.
7) Incorporates Lahey Clinic Guiding Principles, Mission Statement and Goals into daily activities.
8) Participates in performance improvement practices.
9) Complies with behavioral expectations of the department and Lahey Clinic.
10) Maintains courteous and effective interactions with colleagues and patients.
11) Demonstrates an understanding of the job description, performance expectations, and competency assessment.
12) Demonstrates a commitment toward meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and consistently adheres to Customer Service standards.
13) Participates in departmental and/or interdepartmental quality improvement activities.
14) Successfully completes Mandatory Education.
15) Performs all other duties as needed or directed to meet the needs of the department.
Education: Requires high school diploma or equivalency
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities: Demonstrates the ability to be thoroughly trained to meet organizational standards.
Experience: Requires up to six months of on-the-job training including successful completion second scrub program.
The Lahey Model of Careright care, right time, right placeis exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.