VIEW JOBS1/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-12T00:00Our client, a multinational Technology company, is currently seeking a Communications Specialist for a 3-month contract position with the strong opportunity for an extension. The position is located in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large multinational company (listed on NASDAQ) that designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment, work for a firm with over 70,000 employees, a firm with $45 billion dollars in revenue, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Human Resources team.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
* Competitive pay
* Paid holidays
* Year-end bonus program
* Recognition and incentive programs
* Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours for this position are as follows
* Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay Rate= $29.00/Hour
* Update and Design Org Internal Communication Page (IBMx internal site).
* Develop and implement internal team communications
* Partner with Team leads to document: team descriptions, role and responsibilities, key roles and recommended training for identified key roles
* Experienced writer and communicator, able to design and create content to communicate Team Org Information
* Strong Program management skills, self-motivated, innovative and creative
* Able to partner and influence across cross-functional teams to collect and create content
Nice to have Qualifications:
* Experience with IBMx Connections Tool
* CyberSecurity Communication Background
* Building Org Charts, Team Background Information, Employee Recognition, Training
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position firstname.lastname@example.org however, your resume should be uploaded via the "SUBMIT RESUME" button included within
Kelly Services, Inc.Research Triangle ParkNC
VIEW JOBS1/9/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-09T00:00Job Description
The primary focus of this position is the administration and continual improvement of Cree's Document Control System. You will also routinely lead training classes in the use of Cree's Document Control System to Cree employees.
As part of the Quality Team, you will have the opportunity and responsibility to assist as a subject matter expert during internal quality audits. In this role, you will participate in assessing compliance to documented information requirements, including record retention, based on the IATF 16949 Standard.
Additionally, you will have the chance to work on various projects related to business process improvements, process flows, process documentation, and efficiency and effectiveness key process indicators and metric review and development. The job in our headquarters located in Research Triangle Park, NC.
What can Wolfspeed do for you?
* You will have a chance to join a fast paced and fast growth environment
* You will have a chance to influence, lead, and motivate cross-functional teams to improve the quality culture within Wolfspeed.
* You will work on projects that have a significant impact on Wolfspeed's product quality and bottom line.
* This position will have high visibility within the company, and you will report directly to the Director of Quality
What can you do for Wolfspeed?
* Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and ShareVis
* Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and related software tools.
* Excellent presentation skills, time management skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, a strong customer service orientation, and proven organizational skills.
* Must have a high level of skill in the following areas: electronic file management and hard copy file management (receive, review, upload).
* Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of the organization, including top management.
* Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality.
* Ability to apply company documentation control standards to assigned work with little guidance.
* Ability to communicate company document control standards to others.
* Proficiency with document tracking methods, distribution lists, and quality control skills with various types of media
What you need for success:
* Must be a US citizen or green card holder.
* Fluent in English.
* Associates Degree or equivalent work experience in data and documentation management systems.
* 2+ Years of experience with ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems requirements.
* Good problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work in a cleanroom environment and able to lift 20lb.
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
* Formal training in quality systems, including ISO 9001 or IATF 16949 or AS9100 or similar.
* Prior auditing experience.
* 3+ Years of experience in a manufacturing-related industry.
* Working knowledge of electrical circuits and components a plus.
At Cree, we've spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That's why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cree Inc.Research Triangle ParkNC
VIEW JOBS1/3/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-03T00:00Location Research Triangle Park, North Carolina Job ID 18-87725 Date posted 11/26/2018
The Integrated Genetics division of the Center for Molecular Biology and Pathology is seeking a Specimen Processing Specialist to join their team!
This position will have first shift hours from 9:00am -- 6:00pm, Tuesday - Saturday.
This position performs laboratory procedures in accordance with standard procedures.
Duties of the position will include but are not limited to:
* Scanning, tracking and routing specimens to appropriate testing labs
* Accessioning and order entry of specimens including but not limited to patient demographics, client information, and clinical data.
* Labeling unstained slides for pre-analytic processing of paraffin embedded tissues, transport tissues throughout pre-analytic processing; cutting/staining, pathology review and testing departments
* Scan requisitions and attachments for long term storage
* Problem specimen resolution requiring attention to detail and critical thinking skills
* Assist testing laboratories with inquires
* Thorough documentation of specimens and problems
* Addressing email communications throughout the day
* Above average use of MicroSoft WORD and EXCEL
* Good oral and written communication
* Any additional duties as requested by management
With scientific expertise in esoteric testing, genomics, and clinical and anatomic pathology, LabCorp processes tests on approximately 470,000 specimens each day, applying advances in medicine and science to laboratory testing. LabCorp operates a sophisticated laboratory network, with corporate headquarters in Burlington, NC, and more than 48,000 employees worldwide. Our 220,000 clients include physician offices, hospitals, managed care organizations, and biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under ticker symbol LH. To learn more about our organization, visit our website at: www.labcorp.com.
License/Certification/Education: Requires an AAS degree in a life science OR a high school diploma with 1-2 years of clinical lab experience.
ScheduleTuesday - Saturday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Check out where you could be working if you apply.
Join Our Talent Community
Interested In:Search for a category and select one from the list of suggestions. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click "Add" to create your job alert.
* Administrative, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United StatesRemove
* Specimen Processor, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United StatesRemove
Labcorp Specialty Labs
LabCorp and its Specialty Testing Group, a fully integrated portfolio of specialty and esoteric testing laboratories.
Career Growth at LabCorp.
Help contribute to health care decisions nationwide.
What you need to know about applying at LabCorp.
LabcorpResearch Triangle ParkNC