Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Open Interviews Verizon Inside Sales Agents 09/12 9/13 9/14 11Am-3Pm
Pittsford , NY 14534
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
You MUST!!! have inside sales experience in order to be considered
3750 Monroe Avenue, Pittsford New York 14534 Suite 400
Hourly Rate Plus Uncapped Bonus!!!
The Inside Sale Representative is responsible for placing outbound calls, engaging with prospects and
generating sales for Verizon Wireless Internet. Target prospects are in the small to medium business segment. Candidates will identify the appropriate decision makers at each organization and, based on comprehensive product and sales training, use probing techniques to uncover needs and present applicable solutions. Candidates must be able to understand complex sales processes and recognize, in many cases development of a qualified sales opportunity may require a consultative approach,
including detailed data gathering and relationship development. The ideal candidate will be motivated by
success with the ability to meet predetermined sales metrics and quotas. All new hires will receive in-depth training on Verizon Fios products and sales processes prior to assuming sales responsibilities and must pass a final certification exam that includes a written test as well as a live roleplaying test.
- Two or more years demonstrated successful inside sales experience, ideally in an inside sales/call
- center environment
- High School Diploma, GED or upon advance written approval from Verizon, relevant job experience required
- Confident and energetic phone presence. Excellent call handling, objection handling and closing
- Ability to work flexible work schedule. Sales hours include:
- Monday Friday: 8am - 6pm EST
- Aggressive, energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a quota-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com CRM
- Documented, excellent attendance record in previous positions.
- Pass required background checks.
- Demonstrate strong aptitude and knowledge of personal computer hardware/software
- Possesses fundamental understanding of internet connectivity (e.g., TCP/IP networking terminology, web (HTTP) and email (POP/SMTP) protocols)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making and leadership abilities
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Change agent with track record of results
- A rapidly growing company with significant career growth opportunities