Online Ordering Inventory Lead
Camden , ME 04843
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The person selected for this role will need to be able to:
- Perform computer assisted ordering functions and other duties that ensure department appearance, quality, variety, safety, on shelf availability and food safety are consistently maintained at the highest level.
- Maintain solid communication with center store manager.
- Build customer relations and provide enthusiastic customer awareness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Role model outstanding, friendly customer service and use skills and knowledge to offer solutions that meet or exceed customer's expectations.
- Perform and support all CAO (Computer Assisted Ordering) maintenance walks for all areas of Center Store including DSD.
- Perform and support the new and discontinued item process.
- Research and take corrective action on items with excessive back stock.
- Aid in growing sales through effective on shelf availability.
- Assist in training and other special projects as assigned by management.
- Effectively communicate inventory level challenges to Center Store Manager.
- Maintain the quality of department's appearance and presentation.
- Process merchandise properly, paying special attention to code dates and rotation of products according to prescribed standards.
- Cut, mark and stock product, as required.
- Assist in communicating department and company policies to associates.
- Adhere to all standard practices as outlined in the Center Store Standard Practices Manual.
- Perform various department functions as needed to meet production and customer service guidelines.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understanding of store operations and merchandising techniques required.
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead and direct others.
- Effective communication, customer service and selling skills.
- Must meet minimum age requirements.
Inquire for more information about benefits