Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Oncology Infusion RN
Bellevue , WA 98004
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
AllStaff Solutions is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do!It makes our day when we are able to help talented individuals find their next career move and our clients find qualified talent. We do this with a smile, with class, and above all, integrity!If you are interested in learning more, please apply or submit your resume today!
Oncology Infusion RN
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Oncology Infusion RN provides care to patients receiving treatment in the OIC requiring IV therapy, medications, and chemotherapy within the RN scope of practice.
- The OIC RN is responsible for assessing, prioritizing, and monitoring of the patient under their care, and providing education regarding therapy and treatment associated with specific medications.
- The OIC RN utilizes telephone interviewing skills and critical thinking skills in assessing patient symptoms to determine appropriate education and support.
- The OIC RN remains current with the changing treatments and evidence based care required to effectively care for this patient population.
- The OIC RN is able to care for adult, adolescent (limited pediatric) and geriatric populations.
- The OIC RN is aware of the age specific considerations in delivering care to these populations. The OIC RN cares for these patients in a culturally, spiritually, and ethnically diverse manner realizing that the patient response to illness differs with each individual.
- 3+ years of RN experience in Oncology, Acute Care, or Infusion Therapy or 1+ years experience in Oncology Infusion Services
- Excellent IV initiation skills plus experience with accessing PIC lines and Portacaths.
- Current WA RN license
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- Bio-therapy and Chemotherapy certification required within six months of hire
- Oncology Nurse Certification preferred
- This is a permanent, full-time position
AllStaff Solutions is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. AllStaff Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.