RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative technologies & services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs such as:
Medical Coverage & Vision Coverage
Short/Long Term Disability
Term Life and AD&D Insurance
Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Programs and Work Life Benefits
Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally, regionally, and nationally.
WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas within a Legal office/environment: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, operates high volume document scanning equipment, operate high volume mail processing equipment. Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage. Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment. May also perform one of the following at entry level: bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, etc. This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
* Handle highly sensitive and confidential documents that may be time sensitive
* Provide upmost in quality work due to the sensitive nature of documents and projects that are required in a legal environment
* Operate high volume scanners.
* Operate image handling software
* Operate MS Office and Email systems
* Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
* Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
* Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
* Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
* Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
* May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
* Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
* Maintains daily meter and service logs.
* May travel between customer's buildings.
* Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
* Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
* Performs duties related to the shipping and/or receiving of materials.
* Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
* Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
* Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and archiving old documents.
* Performs duties of scanning, file conversion and file naming
* Performs FTP (File Transfer Protocol) between computers and files for printing and CS/DVD
* Manage TOC (Table of Contents) -- first page of electronic file
* Perform duties that involve OCR (Optical Character Recognition) files to assist with key word search
* Perform file formatting for printing/Excel files
* Assist with coordinating projects that will be completed off site (BIS or Smart Source)
* Responsible for interacting and providing professional level support to users at various levels, including: legal secretaries, project managers, paralegals, associates and partners
* Perform quality accurate jobs/projects that may require tight deadlines and potentially under high pressure
* Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Requires high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
* Complete Ricoh Legal training within 90 days of hire and maintain any new training requirements
* Some related copy job experience is preferred.
* Minimum of 1 year of experience in the Legal Industry is strongly desired
* Ability to provide an excellent customer experience, utilizing strong customer service, personal and communication skills
* May require a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy.
* Demonstrated competency in basic computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Ricoh Americas Corporation