Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
On Call Facility Staff-Host/Hostess
Philadelphia , PA 19103
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The on call host/hostess is responsible for the day-to-day needs of clients and participants on site the day of the research at our premier One Liberty Place location. Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with others, supporting the team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of clients on site and respondents.
The host/hostess will have fluctuating hours ranging from 0-40 per week depending on the clients needs. Schedules are determined one week in advance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Including, but not limited to the following:
- Manage clients needs while on site for research.
- Greeting clients and respondents upon arrival.
- Meal serving to clients and respondents and light cleaning.
- Audio and video record all the research sessions.
- Other administrative tasks such as: answering phones, making copies, scanning, and uploading files.
- High school degree or equivalent work experience in market research or customer support preferred
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in Customer service
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service to our high-end clients.
- Must possess high- energy and exhibit professionalism at all times.
- The candidate must be a self-motivated individual with exceptional time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The candidate must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The candidate must have very strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Outlook and Word and be a quick learner of new technologies/software.
- The candidate must have the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment to successfully meet clients needs and expectations.
A career opportunity with M3 USA offers:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Eligible quarterly bonus
- Paid Time off