Office Services Administrator
Halstead Property, LLC
New York , NY 10003
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Halstead Manhattan is one of the largest and most visible residential real estate brokerage firms in New York. Headquartered at 499 Park Avenue, the firm has 1,200 sales and rental agents throughout prime retail offices in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Halstead Property boasts seven offices in Manhattan including the Upper East Side, Upper West Side, East Side, SoHo, Greenwich Village, Harlem and Washington Heights as well as six offices in Brooklyn. In addition, Halstead has offices in Riverdale, the Hamptons, Metro New Jersey, the Hudson Valley and Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- Assist Agents with typing, copying, filing
- Data Entry - Listings
- Reception relief coverage
- Assist with Marketing requests and some social media duties
- Processes daily outgoing mail
- Assist the office manager with the day to day functions
- Monitor supply levels and restock facilities
- Routine Maintenance
- Maintaining and updating Window Displays weekly
- Occasional errands
- Maintain the front of the office
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Professional and courteous demeanor with strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be proficienct with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, PDF Converter, and Outlook.
- Quick learner, team oriented candidate
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and sensitive material
- Understands how to prioritize work and multi-task
Halstead Manhattan, LLC and all of it's affliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer