Anytime Bail Bonds
Toledo , OH 43604
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The first person our customers/clients see goes a long way in setting the tone for the rest of their experience while they're in our offices, which is why it's so important that our primary office assistant embodies the values and culture of our company. Is that you? If you have a friendly and productive attitude, we need you to answer and field calls to the right individuals and departments, maintain the office calendar, greet visitors and manage all daily meetings. Your position will provide you with an abundance of variety as our company is going through quite a growth spurt that's likely to continue for the next several years. Are you ready to assist us in our success?
- Answer multi line phone calls within three rings in a pleasant and professional manner, helping callers and directing callers as needed.
- Perform light bookkeeping (payment tracking and customer invoicing) at the end of every daily, as well as some monthly bookkeeping..
- Offer administrative and clerical support and manage daily administrative activities.
- Meet and greet guests and walk-ins with a smile and friendly disposition, answering questions or directing them to the proper department or individual.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing deliveries, including signing for them, calling for pickup, confirming delivery and making sure recipients receive their packages.
- Help maintain the appearance of the office, which includes conference rooms, office supply closet and waiting room.
Job Skills & Qualifications
High school diploma or its equivalent
At least one year of experience as primary/main office assistant
Current knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Quickbooks