Louisville , KY 40219
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including: Maintenance Mailing Supplies Equipment Bills Errands Shopping
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Assist with AP and AR
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
Venture First is a venture-focused financial services group providing deal structuring, M&A and capital raise advice, fractional CFO services, and an array of equity and derivative valuation. The company has completed more than 1,200 engagements with clients in over 60 cities and have partnered with CEOs, CFOs and venture capital groups across the nation. The company manages more than $120M across 3 funds and multiple special purpose vehicles. Venture First is headquartered in Louisville, KY.
Venture First fosters an entrepreneurial culture with exposure to some of the most interesting and dynamic ventures and alternative investments in the region. The VF family maintains a work-hard/play-hard culture and is recruiting resilient, high-energy, intellectually curious team players to join us and exponentially increase value to clients and investors.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer the following to reward your efforts:
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- SIMPLE IRA with a 3% company match.
- Aggressive incentive compensation including bonus eligibility.
- Vibrant downtown office including paid parking.