The Medicus Firm
Dallas , TX 75234
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for an energetic and positive Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness and communication. Office manager duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supply arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees and senior leadership staff. Previous experience as a Front Office Manager or Office Administrator would be an advantage. A successful Office Manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties. Ultimately, the Office Manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
Should you choose to accept an opportunity with us, you may find yourself saying goodbye to your dry cleaner because we wear jeans, shorts, and even flip flops to work all year!
- Mailing and conference supply shipping
- Supply ordering
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Ensure that all items are accurately expensed and paid timely
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues
- Participate as a member of the Employee Appreciation Day committee
- Propose annual event locations and themes
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements as needed
- Format information for internal and external communication memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Screen and direct incoming phone calls
- Executive administrative tasks as assigned
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (MS Excel and MS Outlook in particular)
- Abundance of discretion and confidentiality
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Be willing to commute to our North Dallas office daily.
- Most Important: Ability to work within our Core Values: Commitment, Integrity, Trust, Extra Mile and Continuous Improvement
See our home page for a list of current benefits: http://www.tmfjobs.workable.com
The Medicus Firm does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Due to the high volume of resumes received not all inquiries will receive a response.