Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Fremont , CA 94538
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Office Manager- Fremont, CA 94538Pay Rate: DOESchedule: 40 hours a week
3 month Assignment with the possibility of extensionStart Date: ASAP
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant/Office Manager to organize and coordinate office operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
This person is responsible for handling a wide variety of situations involving the clerical and administrative function of the office. Duties include, but are not limited to, providing administrative support to staff, handling reception and telephone duties, and assisting in travel arrangements.Job Responsibilities
- Manages and performs all operational procedures relating to general office.
- Prepares correspondence, mailings, notices, reports and announcements.
- Assists in travel arrangements and travel expense reimbursements for guests/consultants/interviewees, doctors, and employees.
- Manages and orders all office & break-room supplies periodically, including weekly Costcos order.
- Greets guests/visitors and prepare all meeting needs and logistics.
- Assist Accounting with credit card and travel expense audits.
- Manage Company cellular/ipad devices and troubleshooting.
- Onboarding needs, such as coordinating new hire seating and set-up needs.
- Back-up for facility needs, such as kitchen maintenance and other areas of the office.
- Other duties or special projects as required in order to meet companys objectives.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Customer service orientation
- Teamwork Excellent planning and organizing
- Takes initiative, proactive and always seeks continuous improvement
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Flexibility, adaptability
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Outlook and other computer applications, such as Office Suites, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Possess strong administrative and organizational skills with an attention to detail, ability to multitask and time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to follow through on assignments and communicate status of project effectively
- Must be professional with excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively with people at different levels and/or different cultures.
- Must be solutions driven and possess excellent problem-solving skills
Please send your resume in a Word or PDF format for immediate consideration.